Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
Forum: Cat community November 6th 12, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
Sekrit Santa matchups will go out soon

"Sekrit Santa Coordinator"

The Sekrit Santa team have fallen a tad behind schedule! We were supposed
to close signups on November 1 and email matchups yesterday, but we
didn't do so. We will...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 12, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
A CANDLE FOR ACat

This is all so sad. Maybe I should make a candle for ADog tu. yeUP

That would be a very good idea.

Amelia

Dun.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=ADog
Forum: Cat community November 6th 12, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
frustrated hangman

"cshenk"
The gods have made us mad wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Forum: Cat community November 3rd 12, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
MEOW UNKA DAN

Dear Unka Dan

We just sent you and your wife the candle messages and we hope they will
help the family in this time of sorrow.
You can print them out and give or send them to family members for...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 12, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
Teztink...

Unka Adam remyndid me dat Lovable Louise was liking this
az da the official motto of Catmerica:

"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it"

Fur neow, I borrowed it az fur tu be...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 12, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
frustrated hangman

"abelard"

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 11:24:55 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Part of that is true. However, it is also a solemn time of
rememberance and not the...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 12, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

"Adam" wrote in message ...

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fangu furr habink so mutsh konfydinz in me, buttid I wather wike shayert
rezponzibility. Da...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 12, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
A CANDLE FOR Betty

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Betty

Thank you, Mosey. My Meowmie really appreciates that.

Amelia

You are welcome Amelia. Before they burn down, I'll...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 12, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
A thank you. Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

This is so sad, Helen. We are sorry for your loss of Francis.
That must have been so hard for you *sniff*
You loved him and he loved you very much too.
We know how hard it is to lose an old friend....
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 12, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
A tribute to Uncle Serge Dasara

On Oct 29, 11:30 pm, Amelia T Cat
My Paw got started reading and posting on RPCC several years ago. He felt

Loving tribute, lovingly snipped

Human note: Serge, I know you're in a...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 12, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
JELLICLE BALL- MOSEY'S TRIBUTES

Mosey is very nervous as he takes his wink Meowy's paw and goes to the
podium.
He looks out at the sea of faces, their friends and family are all here.
Mosey is dressed in a gray suit with a plaid...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 12, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

On the grounds of a remote castle very far away kitties can be seen
materializing out of thin air. The teleporters are busy! Two red tabby
cats, one lean and one rather portly, appear and head...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 12, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Wull, weh wysh yu awl cud stai, but et wuz vury nise tu she yu ugin, Booker,
Chappy n Snowflake.
Fangu fur komin.

Mosey

Booker lookz over to Chappy an Snowflake.

Weze bedder be gittin bak.
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
A CANDLE FOR Betty

On 2012-10-30 17:20:11 -0500, Mosey =^..^= said:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Betty

Thank you, Mosey. My Meowmie really appreciates that.

Amelia

You are welcome...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Hello... can humans attend? I can just stand at the back quietly.

Adam

HiHiHi, Unka Adam! Wewlkum!
Didja kno I yam winkt tu SunnyDance?
SunnyDance, kum heer an say hi tu Unka...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Yu r so rite abowt all dat, Rebecca. No time limit, n datz gud cuz ai m
habing problumz wif diz pootur. Mrrrrrrt !!
Da dum e mayl wun't wurk n ai m tryin tu send une tu Gramby n Anti Soft tu
seah...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Oh hai Booker, Chappy and Snowflake.
Did you get a Jellicle Ball Rainbow hankie and a magic stone from BobQat and
Mimzy?
Please sign the guestbook
Mosey paws them the plumed pen and says, "it is so...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 12, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
A CANDLE FOR Betty

It is with great sadness that I make this candle site for Unka Dans wife,
Mommy
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Betty
Would any cat or dog please light one for their...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 12, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

On the grounds of a remote castle very far away kitties can be seen
materializing out of thin air. The teleporters are busy! Two red tabby
cats, one lean and one rather portly, appear and head for...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 12, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
Jellicle Ball Name Question

"John Ross Mc Master"

Has Serge Desara been added to the list? I think he was an honorary
cat.

I think I saw his name on the list.

Mosey
Forum: Cat community October 28th 12, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
Storm Sandy

all yo kitties and humans stay safe with the big big storm coming. Our
Mommy went out early today to get extra food for us and gas for her
medalmonster.

Lucy Lu for her house

Purrs...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 12, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
Storm Sandy

all yo kitties and humans stay safe with the big big storm coming. Our
Mommy went out early today to get extra food for us and gas for her
medalmonster.

Lucy Lu for her house

Purrs from us...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 12, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
Hoomins!!!

Purrs da d*g Maisie n hur hoominz shud fank hur fur wat hur did. yeUP.
We dun't no iny d*gz heerm so datz noe problum.
Weh muzt stai indoars at awl tymez.
But owr naybor cat, Brutus, hu is 15...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 12, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
A SAD GOODBYE

"Gandalf"

VICTOR VELCRO, HOUSE OF WELTON.

Poor Victor Velcro was 20 years old when he went to Rainbow Bridge last
Saturday,
He had a urinary tract/bladder infection and the medicine the...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 12, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
A SAD GOODBYE

Thank you Amelia and your house for your purrs for Victor Velcro's humans.
He had a good life with them. Yes, he will be very missed.

Mosey

Farewell, Victor. You are one of the first cats I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200