Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cleo da Clingon
Forum: Cat community April 13th 14, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Weh need a new adventure Sent March 230, 2014

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 3:45:56 PM UTC+1, wrote:
A road trip sounds like fun.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Well, Iz know da kitty that run Purrvost RVs, an dey...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 13, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Inrodoosing Mineseff

On Friday, November 8, 2013 12:22:15 AM UTC, Will in New Haven wrote:
A slender but athletic white short-hair with rich creamy fur and a multi-colored "cap" on her head stands before you

Forum: Cat community November 3rd 13, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Kan Ai Hab Sum Purrz,, Pleez? Sent Nov 2, 2013

Oh! Poor Mosey!
I hope yure fang n yure cold is better, keep warm n cosy!
Tell yure Meomie we said hello!
Gordon Kittiez whu arr fed up wiff raneranerane.
Forum: Cat community June 15th 13, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Uncl Bill is a Idjit

On Tuesday, 21 May 2013 14:42:50 UTC+1, Will in New Haven wrote:
Yesserday, wile walking back to w*rk frum luntsh, Uncl Bill seed too

humans wiff a leesh and wookd to see wut kina doggy was...
Forum: Cat community April 12th 13, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
KAN MAI MOM'S POOTER HAB SUM POOTER PURRS?

On Thursday, 11 April 2013 01:36:57 UTC+1, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:
Oh hai oue gud furendz,

Owr Mom's laptop pooter , speshuly da Yahoo e mail haz changed format, n hur

iz habing trubl...
Forum: Cat community April 2nd 13, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
new kitties at anti Connie's howse

On Monday, 25 March 2013 18:58:25 UTC, conniepo wrote:
Hi evfurry one .... we just arrived at anti Connie's howse. She seems to be furry happy so we will let her tell you the story.

Forum: Cat community February 27th 13, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Purz fur Burt Cytus

On Tuesday, 26 February 2013 02:23:53 UTC, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I know dat sum hoominz get bizitz frum Arthur Itis, but Meowmee haz bin

habin Burt Cytuz rejuntlee, boff leggz, gnee an...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 13, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Group is awfully quiet.

On Wednesday, 20 February 2013 19:57:12 UTC, Unclefred wrote:
Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty

so kwiet?

--

Regards,
Forum: Cat community February 24th 13, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Saturday, 23 February 2013 18:33:35 UTC, mlbriggs wrote:
Weez inda midl ov anover SNO stormmmn n itz col.

IIm stain bi da heet registr tudey. TuiTu

Dat sno keeps twyin tu fawl over heer!...
Forum: Cat community February 18th 13, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
I'm Baaaack!

HiHiHi Unka Fred! Nice to heer fwum yu. Wees da Gordon Kittiez, Harry, Sukie n Cleo. Say hi to Clawdius....we wike clawin n bitin tuu (speshally Cleo).
We wus sorry tu heer dat Anti Heather issnt...
Forum: Cat community January 24th 13, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
HOOMIN SURGERY PURRS N PRAYERS NEEDED

On Monday, 21 January 2013 03:41:38 UTC, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
O Hai owr furendz,

Owr Meomiez oldust dottur, Jeni, iz guna hab hur lef nee fyxed (replased)

Mundai, n Meomie wud wike...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 12, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Bridge purrs requested

On Friday, 28 December 2012 22:21:51 UTC, Amelia T Cat wrote:
We just learned that our a kitty in the household of our Paw's brother

Pat has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Pat had in the last...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 12, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
We sended rpcc uh kyute kard...

On Sunday, 23 December 2012 03:15:53 UTC, Sylvia M wrote:
Dear RPCC,

Sylvia & Norm Molesko) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson e-card.

If you haven't heard of us, you'll be pleasantly...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 12, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Fangu Miss Lily Whiskers!

At last thu sekrit santa purrcel came down fwum da splay cabinet!Wese had tweets, burdees, tweets, mowsies, danglees, tweets n sum more tweets....burp...Naow, wees awl haffin a sweep...burp.
Da...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 12, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Skews Meomie.

Hihihi fwends, wese callin in jist tu apurrlogise tu yu awl on behalf of Meomie. She was deletin awl thu spam an she deleted hur whole inbox.......by mistake?

Spose we should be glad we wusnt...
Forum: Cat community December 9th 12, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Da Bear Wented to da Bridj

Ahhhhh.....dat is soso sad. Nuffin dat Meomie can say or dat we can purr is goin tu take away dis sadness frum yure harts. Onny time n da reealisation dat da Bear had a gudgud life an had luffin...
Forum: Cat community December 4th 12, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Not a cheep slut kitty!

On Tuesday, 4 December 2012 02:16:36 UTC, Mosey=^ ;;^= wrote:
"Cleo da Clingon" wrote in message

Mees a meomies...
Forum: Cat community December 4th 12, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Not a cheep slut kitty!

On Tuesday, 4 December 2012 12:04:17 UTC, Cheryl wrote:
On 03/12/2012 10:46 PM, Mosey=^ ;;^= wrote:

"Cleo da Clingon" wrote in message

Forum: Cat community December 3rd 12, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Not a cheep slut kitty!

Mees a meomies gurl. I always wait til shees goin tu bed n den I twip hur....help hur up a stairs...but jist weecentlee, I has bin helpin Paw up a stairs, den, just tu make shure hees cumfee, mees...
Forum: Cat community November 30th 12, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Dere's nuuffin

We see da nuffin, we see da nuffin,
Nuffin wike it enyware, nuffin but da nuffin.
Batbatbat dat nuffin. Batbatbat dat nuffin,
watch it scoot bak down dat hole, nuffin but da nuffin!

Gordon Kittiez,...
Forum: Cat community November 30th 12, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Hi Sekrit Santa!

Hi Sekrit One.
Dis is just tu wet yu know dat we has weeceeved n sended ower Sekrit Santa Purrcels. Dey ar furry soon dis yeer, n ower purrcel has been put inna plase dat we cant weech....on top offa...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 12, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
The Community has lost another cat-loving person

On Saturday, 17 November 2012 19:22:53 UTC, Amelia T Cat wrote:
You may all remember Cathy Moore. She was the person who coordinated the

first RPCC Sekrit Santa program, and ran the Sekrit...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 12, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Please cast your vote for Jellicle Ball venue

On Saturday, 6 October 2012 14:45:21 UTC+1, Amelia T Cat wrote:
If infacktum wees lowd a vote, we fink #3 wood be gud. Most

weespektfully,

Gordon Kittiez

You kitties are...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 12, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Please cast your vote for Jellicle Ball venue

On Thursday, 4 October 2012 16:37:12 UTC+1, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Since the Jellicle Ball is rapidly approaching, we need to decide where

to hold it so we can prepare properly. I'll summarize...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 12, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Cleo da Clingon
Purrs fur da hoomin, pleeze

Wees late wiff dis but wees purrin!
Gordon Kittiez - awlways late

On Friday, 5 October 2012 22:58:16 UTC+1, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Mine Meowmie has a job innervyew! She's going to be dere...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33