Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ratfinx
Forum: Cat community October 11th 09, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Ratfinx
Dinner and Dancing

Ratfinx lukin around fur her skort..
Jack? ware is yu? Ide shur like tu danse! Dat zoomin luks like fun
but i fink mine tummy skirts will be flappin abowt too much sose maybe
a pawltz or a fur-step?
Forum: Cat community October 11th 09, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Ratfinx
Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur UPDATE

Go Fred!!!

Weze still purrin fur yu buddy.
Ratfinx
Forum: Cat community October 11th 09, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Ratfinx
Tribute to Mine Paw

Dat wuz trooly beootiful.
Ratfinx [wiping a tear from her eye]

On Oct 11, 4:37*pm, Anti Shado wrote:
Black and white tuxie gives his Meowmie a comforting lick on the wrist
Forum: Cat community October 8th 09, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ratfinx
Ratfinx reads a Pome

On Oct 8, 5:36*pm, Little Kitty wrote:
Ratfinx, that wuz just wunnerful. *Meowmie iz printing thuh pome so
she kin keep it and get wadderteerz in her eyes. *Hoomins like...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ratfinx
A Tribute by Mr. GrowlTiger, VC

Dat wuz so profownd...

On Oct 6, 9:07*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[GrowlTiger steps to the podium and looks about shyly as he is
unaccustomed to speaking to so...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 09, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 113
Posted By Ratfinx
Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

Ratfinx picks up the pen nervously and writes in a spidery but clear
paw:

Ratfinx - howse uv Griffiths/Winchcombe
Forum: Cat community October 5th 09, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Ratfinx
Tribute to Puddi Cat

On Oct 5, 3:34*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:44:09 GMT, Ray or Fran's
nimble, little paws typed:

Tabby slowly walks up to the podium, pauses...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Ratfinx
re-interducing mesewf

On Oct 5, 7:24*am, Lucy wrote:
Ratfinx.
This is "meowmy" interupting. I used to post to rpcc many many many
years ago - and just wondered if it...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Ratfinx
Spring is back!!!!!!!

On Oct 4, 4:03*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz Piglett and I betz u wented shoppink all by yourownselfz. *Hope
u tuk Unkle John's kredit kard wiff you. *Glad u iz bak.
"John...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ratfinx
Purrs For Spring Please

On Oct 4, 1:31*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Ohhh diz iz awefulz. *Piglet porting ofver to help try and find herselfz.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 09, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By Ratfinx
skort thread

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz Piglett anna I hazta haff a talk wiff u yung ladiez. *First, doink da
zoom danze iz a legitimute fing ta do. *Howeffer, u mus member u...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 09, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Ratfinx
re-interducing meowself

On Oct 4, 4:58*am, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
Oh, I'ze not much fur owtfits, it's too hard to leeep an dans in dem,
so probly justa hat or a skarf.

Whut yu...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 09, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Ratfinx
Att Girl Kitties

On Oct 3, 1:24*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:39:24 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Sharing dis wif mine grrrl frenz stil shopping...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 09, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By Ratfinx
skort thread

[Ratfinx is exercising her shecats prerogative and changing her mind
about a skort]

i jus like to sey dat iffen dere is a boycat, maybe an older fluffier
one, hoo wuld like to take a noobykitty tu...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 09, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Ratfinx
Kan I by a red ribbun?

Umm I nose I onlee nu here ... an i don no hardly ennykitty...but i iz
a gurlkitty [blushes] and ..um i aint winked....
so iffen enny of dem boykittys needs a date Ide luv to be skorted.
[blushes...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Ratfinx
re-interducing mesewf

On Oct 2, 3:21*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I wuv dat pome n yoo shood reed wt at da Ball in honor uf awl da kitties hoo
went tew da Bridge. *Mine meowmie haz wadder in...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 09, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Ratfinx
re-interducing meowself

Hewwo Mietze [run-run-zoom-skid @@@@@@ cheek rubs ~~~~]
Wat u warin to da ball?
Ratfinx

On Oct 2, 10:45*am, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:

Wee reemembur yu! *HiHiHi,...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 09, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Ratfinx
Kan I by a red ribbun?

On Oct 2, 4:01*pm, "Pipps =^..^=" wrote:
I need a red ribbun for my tale so I will be pretty at the Ball.
Cinder

I haff sum GNISE red ribbuns, aldo I am shur...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By Ratfinx
skort thread

Oh...dere will be zooming? [rethinks length of gown] I will so be
dere!!!!

Ratfinx [also rethinking height of high heels and maybe going bare-
pawed]

On Oct 2, 9:36*am, MeOwy...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Ratfinx
re-interducing mesewf

On Oct 2, 2:06*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
you haza purti smurt hoomin, i thinkz readin dat poem aza trubute to alla
bridge catz wuld be loferli, Trudi

--
Have a...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Oct 1, 10:42*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Spring#

The Hooman had me butted sent me back to da skelter. Den he tooked me
Forum: Cat community October 1st 09, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Ratfinx
Jellicle Ball: When and Where?!?

ooh dats sounds a wunderful iland - i speshly likes da bit abowt da
burds. i hav tu confess tu bein a burdaholic- i trise to sware off
dem, but dey so purty... i ... umm [quickly changing subject]
i...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 09, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Ratfinx
re-interducing mesewf

On Oct 1, 7:48*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
If itz styll affailabbel, rememfurr tu pozt it neer Kissamouse tyme.
I tink mine sekkerterry effin safet it...sumweer...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Ratfinx
re-interducing mesewf

On Oct 1, 8:03*am, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
Hi, Ratfinkx!!

I iz da GrowlTiger, da depradatatator, an I iz all black, stelth
black, zo nobuddy kan see me at...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 09, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Ratfinx
re-interducing meowself

Mine ize is goldy amber kuler but meowmy sez dey yellow. She kuler
blind.
Ratfinx

On Oct 1, 12:12*am, "Granby" wrote:
Wuden herself look luflee in a gownz da kolor of herown eyes?...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35