Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandy
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 09, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Sandy
A Dante Guarantee

We want pictures!

Sandy

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

If you happen to be walking around my house, and you see...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 30th 08, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Sandy
URGENT Kili Update (not good)

Purrs for her trip to the Bridge, and for those left behind. The cats at
the Bridge will have a special place for her.

Sandy

"jmcquown" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 08, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Sandy
My Mother Died

Sorry to hear that, Jill. You're in my thoughts.

Sandy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Sandy
Drug scandal in Hoolikitten 2008 sorority

wrote in message
I went on a short business trip to England. When I came back, like all
good dads, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 28th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Sandy
group kitty pix

Cute. Reminds me of this one of Doc:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/auntof6/1819159135/in/set-72157602834482927/

I'd been travelling a lot. When I took this I was unpacking: I had put
something...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Sandy
Cat Sitting (again)

I believe that "buggery" means "sodomy". A "bugger" is one who practices
sodomy. Clear enough?

Sandy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 08, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Sandy
A year ago

wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

If folks want to participate in the Jellicle Ball,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 08, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Sandy
We Survived!!! - Mostly OT

Good to hear you made it through!

Sandy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We finally got power back! You'd think I would have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Sandy
I am such an IDIOT!!!

Both of mine have been accidentally shut in the main bathroom for a day.
The time it happened to Sundance, he pushed the wastebasket over to use it
as a litter box!

Sandy

"Pat"...
Forum: Cat community August 19th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandy
ATTN: Mckenzie

"The Walrus was Danny" wrote in message
Kyla%b
rec.pets.cats.community a wunnerful...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 08, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Sandy
D*mn I'm mad

"Marina" wrote in message

I think it must be a tabby and white thing, LOL! Miss...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 08, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Sandy
D*mn I'm mad

wrote in message

Boyfie can eat more than an elephant, given the chance and he *was*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Sandy
Saw this movie on PBS (of all things)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 07, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By Sandy
Miss Pua

She's so beautiful. You would never know it was the same cat!

Sandy

"kilikini" wrote in message
I finally got a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 14th 06, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Sandy
ALRRRRIGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Cooler temperatures

Yay, more cold-weather people! I get so tired of people talking about the
weather being nice when it's hot out.

Sandy

"Matthew" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 06, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Sandy
Vet Tech Journals: Made the call.......

Congratulations, Kristi!

Sandy
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Sandy
Goodbye Baby Girl

{{{{{Julie}}}}}

Sandy

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
Our sweet Selena crossed the Bridge this morning. I don't know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy
Annual checkups

ROFL!

Sandy
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 06, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy
Baby earthquake

You mean me? No, I didn't feel this one, but I heard it was felt in Walnut
Creek, which is pretty close to Concord.

Sandy

wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 06, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Sandy
She's gone - RIP Cleo

{{{{{{{{{{Lois}}}}}}}}}}

Sandy

"Lois" wrote in message
Cleo went into a coma last night, we made her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Sandy
139 deaths later, heat wave appears over

wrote in message
Sandy wrote:

I'm in CA, too: it got to 115 where I live. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Sandy
139 deaths later, heat wave appears over

I'm in CA, too: it got to 115 where I live. I almost passed out from the
heat one day -- I think I let myself get dehydrated. Here's an article
about heat-related happenings at an outdoor concert...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 06, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Sandy
RPCA Guest Map

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Christine K. wrote:

I'll be happy to delete the one in Thailand if I can remember how to sign
in
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Sandy
Island stories: Ashes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
When I went back a few days later, it was suddenly covered in bloom! It
was as if all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Sandy
Island stories: Ashes

Somebody's telling you it was the right thing to do!

Sandy
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36