Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kreisleriana[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
The phantom sock-stealer of old Loughborough town ;-)

wafflycat wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/8030168.stm

Henry is rather cute, but has a passion for stealing socks :)

He's adorable!
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 09, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Latest crop of pics

"Marina" wrote in message
Album at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/Jan-Jun09/

Caliban laying on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 09, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Puppy Bowl V

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
NOT off topic...

For those who get Animal Planet on TV, today is "Puppy Bowl V"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 09, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Three boys

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 09, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Three boys

wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 09, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
OT Florida couple clones beloved dog for $155,000

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Feb 1, 11:13 am, "Matthew"
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 09, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Three boys

"MLB" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 09, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Three boys

My neighbor and I have started feeding a big feral black and white boy.
He's still unapproachable. I reassured my mom that we wouldn't be overrun
with outdoor cats because he 's a tom, and as I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 09, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Shadow's happy

"Adrian" wrote in message
It's eight months now since Shadow decided to move in, the transformation
in that time has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 09, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Lyle one year+ later

"outsider" wrote in message
While I have been away from the NG for some time I know some of you might
still be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 09, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Update on 'stinky' stray

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 09, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
video of kittens on roomba

wrote in message
Bridget wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 09, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Update on 'stinky' stray

"wafflycat" wrote in message
I called into PACT yesterday morning to collect the humane trap. The litte
grey...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Duffy's 6th annifursary

Today is the 6th annifursary of the day I adopted Duffy. He was estimated
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
OT - Need Purrs Badly

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm a bit shaken up right now and could use your purrs/prayers/good
thoughts/well
wishes....
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 09, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
I could use a few purrs

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I'm a little depressed today. Today is my mother's birthday.

I really had high hopes that she'd...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Hurrah!

"wafflycat" wrote in message
The little stinky stray has been captured! He/she's currently still in the
humane...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
House guest

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
We're having our third cold day here in SW Oklahoma, wintry mix of
snow and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Pinecone needs one of these

"Bridget" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57849478@N00/2988383620/

So cute! Cats *are* natural pirates....
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 09, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
They know things

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I got home tonight and wanted to quickly change from work clothes to
leisure clothes (t-shirt,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 09, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Nora - the early years

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
For those who enjoy Nora the piano playing cat, here's a slideshow
made up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 09, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Purrs to all

Doing a Southern migration, to visit my Dad in Florida. Back in a few days.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 09, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
Hair licking

"Marina" wrote in message
Takayuki wrote:
Does anyone else find hair licking to be strangely pleasant?

Caliban...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 09, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
It's definitely summer here

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
It's summer all right because a) it's stinking hot and b) Orly and
Violetta...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 09, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kreisleriana[_3_]
The Grunting Box

"Marina" wrote in message
When Caliban gets excited, he grunts. Sometimes when he clearly means to
purr, he grunts instead....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500