Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 1.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Baldoni[_8_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 9th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
My cat has suddenly lost his meow

fuzzyhusseyandtimersmom formulated the question :
My poor lil fuzzy boy has lost his meow. He purrs fine and is normal every
other way but when he tries to meow nothing comes out. At least not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 12th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Cat not drinking water

William Graham wrote on 11/04/2008 :
"JJ206" wrote in message
Petzl wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 12th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 29
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Normal for a cat to vomit a tapeworm vs the worm coming out in the stool?

Cat Guy formulated on Saturday :
We recently gave one of our cats a deworming pill (milbemax) and later
found a worm (sorta looked like a tan-colored rubber band) in a pile
of vomit.

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

mc formulated on Thursday :
On Mar 20, 9:52 am, Baldoni wrote:
CatNipped formulated the question :

Catnipped, that was put really well.

Baldoni,

I don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

CatNipped formulated the question :
"Baldoni" wrote in message
cybercat formulated the question :
"mc"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 08, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Reward offered in brutal massacre of feral cats

Matthew has brought this to us :
"mc" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 4:36 pm, "Matthew"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 08, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
To catnip or not to catnip?

was thinking very hard :
I've been trying to see if catnip is bad for cats. In googling I
don't see much on it here. We've given it to our cats (ages 2, 7,
12), and they all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

cybercat formulated the question :
"mc" wrote in message
I have to chime in one more...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

After serious thinking Wendy wrote :
"Baldoni" wrote in message
deja.blues wrote on 18/03/2008 :
"sandy58"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Feral Cat News - March 16, 2008

LFC expressed precisely :
http://feral-cat-news.blogspot.com/2008/03/feral-cat-news-march-16-2008.html

That is very interesting I will give it my full attention later. There
is a black and white...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

on 18/03/2008, supposed :
Baldoni wrote:

cybercat has brought this to us :
"Baldoni" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

mc explained :
Sorry to keep the post going; I just had to ad that...

Why be sorry this is the last bastion of free speech left in the world.
If you believe in your words then don't be ashamed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

cybercat brought next idea :
"Baldoni" wrote in message
deja.blues wrote on 18/03/2008 :
"sandy58"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

sandy58 pretended :
On Mar 18, 10:20 am, Baldoni wrote:
sandy58 formulated on Tuesday :

Urgent tips required as my neighbor is a nice person. :-)
TIA.

My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Baldoni" wrote in message
deja.blues wrote on 18/03/2008 :
"sandy58"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

deja.blues wrote on 18/03/2008 :
"sandy58" wrote in message
Urgent tips required as my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

sandy58 formulated on Tuesday :
Urgent tips required as my neighbor is a nice person. :-)
TIA.

My grandmother used to put very small sticks in newly sowed soil at
different angles to prevent...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 29th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Catnip Substitute?

ensoul laid this down on his screen :
I know they're are 2 things that can uses, valerian root (ugh, that
stinks) and one other thing some type of flower I think....anybody
know the name of it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 2nd 08, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Will a cat get jealous of another cat ?

Spider expressed precisely :
"Baldoni" wrote in message
Spider was thinking very hard :
"A. Baldoni"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 31st 08, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Will a cat get jealous of another cat ?

Spider was thinking very hard :
"A. Baldoni" wrote in message
Spider pretended :
"Baldoni" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 30th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Will a cat get jealous of another cat ?

I always thought they didn't as they seem to do their own thing. I
took in a new young cat and now have 3. I have noticed the oldest of
my cats Lou Lou come running over and making a noise if I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 30th 08, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Baldoni[_8_]
Cat Peeing On Bath Rug?

on 30/01/2008, Gail supposed :
He needs to see a vet to rule out a urinary tract infection. Urinating
outside of the box is a classic symptom. Also, you should provide him with
two boxes...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22