Showing results 1 to 25 of 106
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Forum: Cat community May 9th 13, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Very sad news

Harri, owr gud furend, owr house iz so sawry tu heer uf diz sad nooz. Ef der
iz inyfing dat mai i wink MeOwy n ai kan du fur yew, pweez let us noe.
Mosey ---sad

Harri, myown onnerari sisfur, we...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 13, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
A CANDLE FOR OT , da Gramby's Cat

Hai owr gud furendz,

Weh jezt got sum sad nooz dat da Gramby's heart cat OT just went to Rainbow
Bridge
OT, decided dat et wuz hiz tyme tu go so, he went n tuk uh nap n woke up at
Rainbow...
Forum: Cat community May 5th 13, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Happi Purrdai Mae Kitties

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Forum: Cat community May 4th 13, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Hai! Lowna Link here

On 5/2/2013 11:18 PM, cshenk wrote:
Mosey =^ ..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message

ann791 wrote...
Forum: Cat community May 3rd 13, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Happi Purrdai Mae Kitties

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

HipHopHappy Purrrrday, awlla yuz Mae Kitteez!

I fink I furgot tuu mention that it wus my purday tuu. Well
officially it is only sumtime in May, but I'ze decided that...
Forum: Cat community May 1st 13, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Happy Purrdai, MoseyCat-May 1 , 2013

On Wed, 1 May 2013 05:13:38 -0700, "Aunti Kyla =^ ..^="

Hello,
Today, May I'st is our sweet MoseyCat's 11'th purrdai.
He is so sweet and so funny, loves his Greenies and his food, loves his nip,
Forum: Cat community May 1st 13, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 5/1/2013 8:13 AM, Aunti Kyla =^ ..^= wrote:
Hello,
Today, May I'st is our sweet MoseyCat's 11'th purrdai.
He is so sweet and so funny, loves his Greenies and his food, loves his
nip, and to play...
Forum: Cat community April 30th 13, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
OWR MEOWMIE IS HISSED OFF!

Hai owr gudgud furendz,
Owr Meowmie Kyla iz vury hissed off cuz hur dum laptop pooter wont let hur
sen da Cheezburgerz tudai, cuz uf sum kynd uf malishus axtivity der, n der
iz not iny such...
Forum: Cat community April 28th 13, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Hai! Lowna Link here

"cshenk" wrote in message

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 4/12/2013 2:25 PM, cshenk wrote:

Daisy-chan and Cash says to...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 13, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
I yam bak!

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:16:45 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
:

I yam bak!

Meowmee gottid bak yazturdae frum bizitink Airyzona.
Hur iz tyrud, buttid I mayde hur pet me furra longlong tyme.
I effin...
Forum: Cat community April 26th 13, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with...
Forum: Cat community April 25th 13, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Furry, furry wet!

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 4/20/2013 9:02 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Da weather here has been warmer den it had been finally. On Wennsday an
Fursday da...
Forum: Cat community April 25th 13, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
I love dis video!

"cshenk" wrote in message

Starr da Dogg wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:14:16 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Forum: Cat community April 25th 13, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and...
Forum: Cat community April 22nd 13, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
I love dis video!

"Starr da Dogg" wrote in message ...

Naow it's been 2 weeks. I kin even RUN as that yard is clear anna i
knows were the fences, wood pile anna other bits...
Forum: Cat community April 22nd 13, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
I love dis video!

Plees furgiv mai top pozt, but welcom tu owr Catmunity, sweet Iowna dog,
Yu hab uh wunerful lufing hoam wif uthurz hoo luf yu n dunt git mad wif yu.
Noebuddy gitz tu go blind inymoar heer. I furbid...
Forum: Cat community April 22nd 13, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
scary noises

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Apr 21, 8:40 am, ann791 wrote:
We had strangers outside out...
Forum: Cat community April 22nd 13, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

M Patterson wrote:

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the...
Forum: Cat community April 20th 13, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Mid west snow

All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the way.
Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is no fun.

Lucy lu

Oh dear me. We haven't had but one light...
Forum: Cat community April 20th 13, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
Unka Serge Day Sunday

One year ago April 21rst Unka Serge went RB.

How do you remember him?

I rememfur dat that he was always there to talk to my hoomin when things
got unpleasant, and he often motivated my Paw...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 13, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
HAPI PURDAI TU OWR MEOMIE

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

conniepo wrote:

Happy Purrday anti Kyla

Luff and hugs,
MaryJ and Domino

And frum usses too here in Catnada Nova Scatia....
Forum: Cat community April 17th 13, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
HAPI PURDAI TU OWR MEOMIE

"conniepo" wrote in message

Happy Purrday anti Kyla

Luff and hugs,
MaryJ and Domino

Mom Kyla sez fangu fur yer nise Purrday...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 13, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
HAPI PURDAI TU OWR MEOMIE

On Apr 15, 12:09 am, "Mosey =^ ..^=" wrote:
Aprul 15, owr nise Meomie , Anti Kyla tu yew awl, iz habingh hur
68th purdai
Hur wyk beh oldur dan durt, wike da Gramby uzed tu sai....
Forum: Cat community April 17th 13, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
HAPI PURDAI TU OWR MEOMIE

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 4/15/2013 12:09 AM, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:
Aprul 15, owr nise Meomie , Anti Kyla tu yew awl, iz habingh
hur 68th purdai
Hur wyk...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 13, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]
HAPI PURDAI TU OWR MEOMIE

Tumuro, Aprul 15, owr nise Meomie , Anti Kyla tu yew awl, iz habingh hur
purdai
Hur wyk beh oldur dan durt, wike da Gramby uzed tu sai. Weh miz hur n da
soft ulso, but dey r umkay.
Anyhoo, weh...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 106