Showing results 1 to 25 of 106
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ChildFree23
Forum: Cat community November 19th 06, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By ChildFree23
Please purr for me.

Oh meow goodnesses! Do you need a Caretaking Kitty to teleport
over and take care of you?

Signed with full credentials,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 06, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By ChildFree23
pleaze dont eat the mousey!!!

You know, TV, there was a hoomin movie made a longlonglong time
ago called "Please Don't Eat The Daisies." Maybe we could make
our own movie called "Please Don't Eat The Mousey."

Kitty...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By ChildFree23
ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP FOR SEKRIT SANTA!!!

Our lazy human correspondent, Debby, finally signed us up after
dashing off a letter to Prince Charming, who's serving as a medic
in Iraq. He's also a cat person.

Kitty Schottland, Lilith...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By ChildFree23
Now That The Jellicle Ball Is Over...

I was thinking that I could teleport over and pick you up, and
you could come back with me and meet my humans. GranMeowmie is
furry nice -- she has a wonderful lap!

Sheriff Rosco P....
Forum: Cat community November 10th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By ChildFree23
sad sekriterry

Yes, yourownselves should be taking that nasty stuff! It'll help
you grow up big and strong, so that when you're a grown-up kitty
you'll be able to object with gusto!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By ChildFree23
sad sekriterry

[Kitty Schottland peers inside Crystal's mouth.] That's a nasty
little cough you have! Are you taking all your icky tasting
stuff without objecting? It's for your own good.

Kitty Schottland,...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 06, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By ChildFree23
sad sekriterry

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Kitty Schottland, wearing a starched white nurse's cap and
carrying a black bag.] Where's the Crystal Kitten? I have to
examine her. ...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 06, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By ChildFree23
sad sekriterry

Oh dear, Cougar we're so sorry to hear about this. Do you need a
Caretaking Kitty from the Catmerica Volunteer Nurses' Corps to
teleport over and help you take care of the kittens?

Respectfully...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By ChildFree23
Now That The Jellicle Ball Is Over...

Now that the Jellicle Ball is over, Stormmee, would you go out on
a date with me?

Respectfully meowed,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By ChildFree23
KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!! KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!!

Xena! Callisto! [Extends snoot as gesture of friendship] I'ze
so happy to see you again, and I'ze even happier that your hoomin
recovered from the pulmonary emboli.

[Calls Ranger over to her.] ...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 06, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By ChildFree23
KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!! KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!!

[Sammy cat tears around the house, bouncing off walls,
climbing
curtains,
doing back flips in the hallway]

Prezsies, treats, cards, parties - Kissamouse, kissamouse,
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By ChildFree23
Another Last Dance

Stormmee, are you sure you don't mind if I dance with Tess? I
mean, after all, she is my date. I'm sure there will be other
parties we can dance at.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 06, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By ChildFree23
KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!! KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!!

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

KIssamouse, kissamouse, kissamouse!

[Sammy cat tears around the house, bouncing off walls, climbing
curtains,
doing back flips in the hallway]

Forum: Cat community November 1st 06, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By ChildFree23
Another Last Dance

[PurrPurrPurrPurrPurr...]

Cousin Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
stormmee thinkz... i likez diz her danzin lotz, itz almozt az
Forum: Cat community October 30th 06, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By ChildFree23
Another Last Dance

[Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane takes Stormmee's paw and leads her out
to the dance floor, licks her ear as they sway to the music).

"Stormmee" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 06, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By ChildFree23
Another Last Dance

Stormmee, since my date seems to have deserted me, would you
share this last dance with me?

Respectfully meowed,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Forum: Cat community October 29th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By ChildFree23
erm...hello?

This is Sapphire Samurai, who just gotted here after a long
wile.

How iz effury kitty, an mine lovable Louise, is yoo here?

SS

Welcome back to rpcc, Auntie Mary and Vice Purresident SS!...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By ChildFree23
Rosco & Tess @ The Buffet Table

[Rosco nuzzles his date, Ms. Tess, and together they go over to
the FluffyKits table.] Meow, Tabitha! I'd like to introduce you
to my date, Ms. Tess. We'd like to share a plate of Dungeness...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By ChildFree23
Tribute for Steve Erwin

The teleporter twinkles and a small animal steps out. A few
cats turn to look at her. I hope you don't mind that I'm here.
I want to say a few words about a human as he had no cats.
A cat...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By ChildFree23
tribyoot tu Suki, House of Schmidt-Roberts

Sure! I'll start a new thread.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
Fangu, Rosco. Iz always furry...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By ChildFree23
Jellicle Ball: Mistress of the Night

Bonnie was, I am aware (for a human thats saying something) the
Jellicle Ball's "Mistress of the Night", and Galaxy was the
Moon [One
Black and One White] Does any Cat know who was Bonnie's...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 06, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By ChildFree23
tribyoot tu Suki, House of Schmidt-Roberts

[Sleek beige tabby gives his date a lick on her forehead.] That
was a beautiful tribute.

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Sheriff of Catmerica

"Ms. Tess" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By ChildFree23
Sammy? Where Are You?

Sammy, where are yourownselves. I took mine eyes off Ranger
for just a moment, to show Garfield how to do the jump-n-bat,
and now he's gone. I hope he's not in the middle of the mosh
Forum: Cat community October 11th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 43
Posted By ChildFree23
Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

Sure, it's easy! Stand up on your hind legs and bat at
greeblings in the air!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

"meeee" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 06, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By ChildFree23
Sammy? Where Are You?

Sammy, where are yourownselves. I took mine eyes off Ranger for
just a moment, to show Garfield how to do the jump-n-bat, and now
he's gone. I hope he's not in the middle of the mosh pit!

Lilith...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 106