Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gabrielle
Forum: Cat community October 6th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Gabrielle
Jellicle Ball: Getting ready

[At the House of David in Airyzonah]

Alice, iz mine togah on rite? Iz I suppost tu wrap it offur mine rite
sholder or mine left? Ware ar da lilleez I ordured fur mine wedwink
Kissa? Ar yew guyz...
Forum: Cat community September 24th 06, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Gabrielle
I wanna du sumfin' nise fur mineown Pawpa...

[Six paws raise in Airyzonah]
Wee vote Unca Cory shud be giffen da titul uv Honaree Cat!
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Ned, Alice, & Jane

Adam wrote:
Iffin I'z alowt tu, seein' dat I am inuhrowndabowt...
Forum: Cat community September 8th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 219
Posted By Gabrielle
Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th??? - Summary

We kin du da gestbuk agin.
Ralph, hoping his wedwink Kissa will join him

Ray or Fran wrote:
Good, it's settled (breathing a big big sigh of relief). To summarize:

Time - October 6th
Forum: Cat community August 6th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabrielle
Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

The same thing happened with my lovely little Laura in July 2004. She
went from apparently healthy to sick to at the Bridj in just a week's time.
Gabrielle, still missing her odd-eyed,...
Forum: Cat community August 6th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Gabrielle
Sad - pleese purrs for shelter kitties

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrr...
Forum: Cat community August 6th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabrielle
Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

Yes it's unfair..... cruel, horrible, devastating, and Bastdamned unfair.

We all know how well cats hide all signs of illness, and how easy it is
not to notice the signs when they are slowing...
Forum: Cat community August 6th 06, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Gabrielle
Sad Mewz fur da ol' tymurs...

Q will be joyning lottza owld frendz atta Bridj ana dey ar problee
haffin a welkum partee with Laura iz playing hur flut inna Rainbow band.
We will purrr fur Q's trip tu da Bridj ana effun moor fur...
Forum: Cat community July 9th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabrielle
Junior, Howse uf Koster, May 1, 1981 - July 5, 2006

[Six sad cats form a circle and hold aloft a glass of nipwine in a
fareware toast.]
To Junior -- till wee meet agin!
[They then assume the meatloaf positon of respect and begin purrrrring
for their...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8