Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat community August 12th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Personal Opinion Needed: ( Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!)

Hey Paco's Meowmie and Fred the Hoomin :0),

You guys make me feel so much better. At least i'm not crying tonight!
(small victories) Q was just fine and I played and petted him out on
the porch...
Forum: Cat community August 12th 06, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

Ahhhh Childfree23, my sweetie! You make me laugh at the most
inappropriate moments. I thought you were calling me the ass! Don't
worry, Moneypenny has been nothing but poked and prodded by the...
Forum: Cat community August 12th 06, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Sad Mewz fur da ol' tymurs...

Not Dyna-mo! When did that happen!?!?!!

She was a pretty cat, just like my Q.

Cory wrote:
Sylvia M wrote:
gently shreddificated... as GT would say... ;-)
Mine Meowmee rememfurrz dat Q...
Forum: Cat community August 4th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

I feel much better today. After last night I was a wreck.

Not all of your questions can be answered. But we have mostly all
lost family here and we know what you're going...
Forum: Cat community August 4th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

This is so GODD**NED UNFAIR! HE was such a great cat. I lost my first
"child" and I haven't cried in weeks until tonight's posting. How long
will the heartache last? HE WAS ONLY SIX YEARS OLD. ...
Forum: Cat community August 4th 06, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

This is so GODD**NED UNFAIR! HE was such a great cat. I lost my first
"child" and I haven't cried in weeks until tonight's posting. How long
will the heartache last? HE WAS ONLY SIX YEARS OLD. ...
Forum: Cat community August 4th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Sad Mewz fur da ol' tymurs...

Dis here Miss Moneypenny reportin live from Purrham, N.C. It iz wif
great sadnes dat I repurt the goin' of my bestest pal Q. Q crosed da
rainbow bridg May uf 2006 from dyabetties. Meowmie tinks...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7