Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Me[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Me[_2_]
My cat is a jumping freak!

On Sep 19, 10:12 pm, wrote:
Me wrote:

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no...
Forum: Cats - misc September 20th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Me[_2_]
My cat is a jumping freak!

Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 20th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Me[_2_]
My cat is a jumping freak!

Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills....
Forum: Cat community September 20th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Me[_2_]
My cat is a jumping freak!

Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills....
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Me[_2_]
My cat is a jumping freak!

Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills....
Forum: Cats - misc June 20th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Me[_2_]
Pippy Update - Post-surgery

First off - thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has
provided us with more comfort than you can imagine!

and we did get a chance to see Pippy at the animal hospital this
evening......
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Me[_2_]
Pippy Update - Post-surgery

First off - thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has
provided us with more comfort than you can imagine!

and we did get a chance to see Pippy at the animal hospital this
evening......
Forum: Cat community June 20th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Me[_2_]
Pippy Update - Post-surgery

First off - thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has
provided us with more comfort than you can imagine!

and we did get a chance to see Pippy at the animal hospital this
evening......
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Me[_2_]
Pippy Update - Post-surgery

First off - thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has
provided us with more comfort than you can imagine!

and we did get a chance to see Pippy at the animal hospital this
evening......
Forum: Cats - misc June 19th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Me[_2_]
Please Pray for Pippy!

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it...
Forum: Cat community June 19th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Me[_2_]
Please Pray for Pippy!

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Me[_2_]
Please Pray for Pippy!

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Me[_2_]
Please Pray for Pippy

I'm posting here to let everyone know that my cat, Pippy, hasn't been
doing well since Saturday morning. We lost Pippin's brother, Ralphie,
about 9 months ago so we're praying for Pippin to make it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Me[_2_]
My cat broke my camera!

My cat broke my camera while I was trying to film him sneaking around
the house. He can be so evil sometimes!

Fortunately I have evidence, which you can see...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Me[_2_]
My cat broke my camera!

My cat broke my camera while I was trying to film him sneaking around
the house. He can be so evil sometimes!

Fortunately I have evidence, which you can see...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community