Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 2.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patok[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 12, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
From 2 rooms away

MLB wrote:
On 03/23/2012 02:39 PM, Matthew wrote:

noticed that the little devil had a lizard and was telling Rumble this is
mine stay away. He tried to get away from me but I got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 12, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Patok[_2_]
How do I report a webpage with abuse of animals?

Bastette wrote:
Patok wrote:

Bastette wrote:

I can't speak to the legal ramifications, but if the animal is not being
harmed, then IMO there isn't an issue.

Indeed;...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 12, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Name that bobcat: Sanctuary seeks name for blind bobcat

Christina Websell wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

I would almost never...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 12, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By Patok[_2_]
(OT) Identity Theft

Adrian wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

That's an American practice. I'd never be able to use my debit card
without a PIN. I think the history of the two types of cards is a bit
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 12, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By Patok[_2_]
(OT) Identity Theft

Sjouke Burry wrote:

Half of europe uses debit card, and when you lose the card,
they still dont have the pincode.
You just phone the bank, and block the card.
I never understood the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 12, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Patok[_2_]
kindle

MaryL wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

And what point of changing the title to "kindle" helps me?
Tweed

But that should not have changed your
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 12, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Patok[_2_]
kindle (an aside)

MaryL wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

Mary, the " - - - - - " you put on top of your post (to separate it
since it's not putting markers) is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 12, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Patok[_2_]
OT - Ping Pat kombu

Jack Campin wrote:
Pat, a while ago you posted something about a kind of seaweed called
kombu, which I gather one can get at an Asian grocery store, or maybe
at a health food store? I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 12, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Ot something for our down under folks

Joy wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jan 10, 2:10 am, Jack Campin...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 12, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By Patok[_2_]
I'm having new neighbour problems OT

Christina Websell wrote:
"Patok" wrote in message
MatSav wrote:
"Joy" wrote in message
Pickles is pretty leery of people...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 11, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Do cats eat more in winter?

CatNipped wrote:

One last comment... I give mine dry food occasionally (every 3rd or 4th
day they'll get half a handful to kibble) and they love it. But, like
children, you can't decide...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 11, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By Patok[_2_]
I'm having new neighbour problems OT

MatSav wrote:
"Joy" wrote in message
Pickles is pretty leery of people other than me...

In my part of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 11, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Happy Solstice

Yowie wrote:
Happy Yule / Litha to all you Pagans out there!

(And may your day be wonderful to all those who aren't)

Thanks! But aren't you two days (or one, depending where you are)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 11, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Cat comforts baby

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Dec 19, 6:53 pm, wrote:
Dan M wrote:

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:36:59 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

What a terrible and ignorant...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 11, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Cat comforts baby

CatNipped wrote:
On 12/18/2011 3:31 PM, Joy wrote:
Here's a cute video of a cat and a baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PWXigjFm4TM

Yep, that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 11, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Patok[_2_]
OT - Music Question

CatNipped wrote:
In music (not fish) is "bass" pronounced "bah-ss" or "base"?

Base. As a non-native speaker, I am painfully aware of such
international words, that are pronounced the same in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 11, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Patok[_2_]
OT - Ouch!!!

wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Angel Food Ministries. They went belly-up. It was supposed to be a
non-profit charity, and for a number of years it was. But then the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 11, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Happy Birthday, Lesley

Happy day from me too!

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*

Joy wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Big Bazza" wrote in message

Hi there, Joy....Happy Birthday (for your 19th Nov)....Thought I would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 13th 11, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By Patok[_2_]
More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

Adrian wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
Adrian wrote:
news wrote:

Umm, who are you?

If you were a regular of the group...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 11, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Foster babies - Pictures!!

wrote:

So today, one of them got out as I was leaving the bedroom. I think
it was Dora. She ran straight up to Licky and sniffed his nose curiously.
He just stood...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 11, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Kitten status - day 4

wrote:
Takayuki wrote:
On 02 Nov 2011 19:22:29 GMT, wrote:

(BTW, I've been calling the girl kitty "Dora" after Dora the Explorer.
She's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 11, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Kitten status - day 3

wrote:
Thanks, Debbie. I emailed the other woman who took two of the kittens
from the same litter, and she says they're doing fine, no diarrhea. So
that makes me think...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 11, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Patok[_2_]
cat outside window

hopitus wrote:
On Nov 1, 9:30 am, "Matthew" wrote:
"Winnie" wrote
Saw this on TV this morning.
If I was this cat's slave, I would be holding my breadth and my bp
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 11, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Patok[_2_]
Recurrent Choke (Yankee)

jmc wrote:

Ummm... I'm all in sympathy and sending purrs for this Yankee, but
what species is he? I think you may have posted in the wrong group.

Yankee choked tonight again, for no reason...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107