Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Forum: Cat community October 14th 14, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

On Friday, October 10, 2014 3:26:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Meow, Renniecatz, iz gudgud tu see yew.

Ralph, hugging old friends and greeting new ones

Marble walks towards Ralph with...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 14, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

On Friday, October 10, 2014 1:22:22 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Welkum, House of Rennie. I duznt know how we kud do da Jellicle Ball wifout yurownselvez.

Rebecca

Fangu...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 14, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:02:47 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 14, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Sum Furry Sad Nooz

Weez furry sorree tu inturrupt da Noo Yeerz festiviteez, but weez heer tu let effurywun node dat owr sisfur Willow startid hur jurnee tu da Bridge on Decemfur 30. She waz sixteen anna haf.

Owr hous...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 13, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Tribyewt tu Sixx - House of Rennie

[Cyrus walks up to the podium an luks owt in da awdiens at Willow, who nodz hur hed an moshunz fur him to speek] Ummm, Ize Cyrus Vincenzo Karma uv da House uv Rennie, an Ize hav sum mor sad nooz...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 13, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

sniff sniff Way tu meny agin dis yeer.

DaRennieKidz

On Friday, October 18, 2013 4:37:54 PM UTC-4, M Patterson wrote:
[As the afternoon's light fades, a hush falls over the meadow and seems to...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 13, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Tribute: Cinnamon

Dat wazza luvlee tribyoot tu yur fursister Cinnamon Samwise. She will be misst.

DaRennieKidz

On Monday, October 21, 2013 12:32:01 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
Samwise steps up to the podium.

Forum: Cat community October 22nd 13, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tribyoots to Missy

Doze wur luvle tribyootz tu a luvlee girlkitty.

DaRennieKidz

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 8:22:16 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:
I cood gnot unnerstan wy Missy dint wike hoomins. And den I...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 13, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
A tribute to OT Mahoney

Dat waz a bewtiful tribyoot to OT Harri. He will alwayz be rememfured.

DaRennieKidz

On Friday, October 18, 2013 9:48:36 PM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I was very blessed to have known and loved...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 13, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Mosey's Trubute to Sookie

Luvlee tribyoot Mosey.

DaRennieKidz

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 11:40:46 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hi again mai gud friendz

I feal wike an idiot, because I forgot to pay a tribute to...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 13, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Tribute: Neko, House of Patterson/Guyette

Dat waz a furry nys tribyoot Azad.

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 1:05:00 PM UTC-4, M Patterson wrote:
[Large white Persian ascends to the podium]

I am told that Neko was very loud and...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 13, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Happi Purrdai Octopurr Kitties !!!!

On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:09:26 AM UTC-4, Purrdai Kitties wrote:
Happi Purrdai Octopurr Kitties !!!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,

Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Forum: Cat community October 19th 12, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
The list of names for this year's Jellicle Ball

On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:11:42 PM UTC-4, M Patterson wrote:
On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:53:03 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:

Purrleez add owr broffur Aladdin tu da list uv...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 12, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
The list of names for this year's Jellicle Ball

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:36:06 PM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
My secreatary has been very negligent this year (well, most years). He

doesn't remember if anyone has been keeping track...
Forum: Cat community May 6th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
I Am So Ashamed - Long update from here

I just popped in to let you all know I haven't forgotten you. I have
been reading, but just haven't had a chance to reply. We've been
purring, praying and rock-rubbing for those in need. We've...
Forum: Cat community March 29th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Good tuna news,

On Mar 28, 7:15*am, Fred wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Hihi Kitties,
* * * *Gudgud Newz. *I have a call back on one of my
* * *...
Forum: Cat community March 6th 09, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
It's a cold day here and...

On Mar 6, 2:31*pm, Fred wrote:
Well, I could use some tuna place purrrs for my hunting. *I haven't
got a tuna place since I moved and I reelly need one suunsuun or
Forum: Cat community March 5th 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Req. for brik on the wall

On Mar 2, 7:07*pm, Darmok wrote:
On February 5, 2009 at 4:31pm (EST), my special black Maine Coon boy,
Geordi, went to the Rainbow Bridge. *He was preceeded to the bridge...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 09, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Uncl Billz Amkul

On Mar 3, 12:15*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Wen da Bear wuz wakin da Uncl Bill he seed a kyute Skonk an wanned to
play wiff it butted Uncl Bill wanted to go...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 09, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
More purrs please

On Mar 4, 7:23*am, "Granby" wrote:
Thank you, I am starting a file for suggestions since I am finding out how
little I wrote in message

Forum: Cat community March 5th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Good nooz 'bowt Anti Sandy

On Mar 3, 10:57*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow kittiez!

* * * * Mine hooman just recebed an emayle frum Anti Snady's sisfur, who sed
dat da surjerry wuz suksessfull,...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Kan Kenzie Hab sum Purrs?

On Mar 4, 7:43*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I hab a calico kitty frend named Kenzie hoo iz sick n cood uze sum uff your
heaaling purrs. *Her poor Pa is so wurried bout...
Forum: Cat community March 4th 09, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
More purrs please

On Mar 3, 7:39*pm, "Granby" wrote:
This is Sassy D*G and I am asking for purrrs for Lewi D. Cat. *He went to
the TED today and has a severe upper...
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 09, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Purrz for her trip to da Bridj

On Mar 1, 11:53*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hello Kittens and Cats, This is Lewi D. Cat and I have some bad news to
share with you.

Maggie A. D*G that lives in my house is going to...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 09, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Possible Tabitha sighting!

On Feb 25, 4:07*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Paw just got a call from the lady who lives across the street from us.
She reports seeing a kitty in her back yard who looks a lotn...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500