Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jjg
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By jjg
Is fat good for bad kidneys?

hamandcheese wrote:

jjg wrote:

... and yesterday I saw, for the first time, a food can indication the
percentage of Phosporus: 0.24%. Not very high, comparing to the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 08, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By jjg
Is fat good for bad kidneys?

posted & mailed

jjg wrote:

You gave a lot of good advice Cindy! I hope the OP follows it.

Phil

Well, I will try, at least... one of the problems is that I live in
continental...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 08, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By jjg
Is fat good for bad kidneys?

Phil P. wrote:

"cindys" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 08, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By jjg
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

Mac Cool wrote:

jjg:

and to what purpose?

You are wasting your time. The internet animal culture dictates that
allowing an animal outside for any reason = abuse.

Interesting. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By jjg
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

cshenk wrote:

"jjg" wrote

Well, if you are, just tell me why I should keep a cat inside while all
his
instincts tell him otherwise? while he still feels capable of fending off
all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By jjg
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

hopitus wrote:

On Jun 8, 1:35 pm, jjg wrote:
cybercat wrote:

"jjg" wrote in message
cybercat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By jjg
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

hopitus wrote:

On Jun 8, 1:14 pm, jjg wrote:
cybercat wrote:

"jjg" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By jjg
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

cybercat wrote:

"jjg" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

"jjg" wrote
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By jjg
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

cybercat wrote:

"jjg" wrote

Does he want to be outside when the Great Mother Cat calls him home

Right. The Great Mother Cadillac is more like it. Keep your old, ill...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By jjg
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

cybercat wrote:

"jjg" wrote in message
I mentioned it briefly in another thread, but it is something I am quite
worried...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By jjg
Is fat good for bad kidneys?

posted & mailed

jjg wrote:

cindys wrote:
[quite a bit of good advice, which I will digest, and hopefully my cat
[will
too..]

Thanks a lot. We will try everything to keep him (it's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By jjg
Is fat good for bad kidneys?

cindys wrote:
[quite a bit of good advice, which I will digest, and hopefully my cat will
too..]

Thanks a lot. We will try everything to keep him (it's a male, yes) in good
condition!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By jjg
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

I mentioned it briefly in another thread, but it is something I am quite
worried about: our cat will not stay within the house. Well, he has always
been an outside cat, and the weather is good at the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By jjg
high urinary pH - advice needed

Lynne wrote:

Phil P. wrote:
How much time elapsed between his last meal and testing the urine sample?
Feeding can definitely affect urine pH. Feeding releases bicarbonate
which results...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 08, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By jjg
Is fat good for bad kidneys?

Riannon via CatKB.com wrote:

jjg wrote:
My 14 yo tomcat has a problem. He has been diagnosed by the vet, and he
(the vet) recommends less protein. And of course, our cat, being a real
cat,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By jjg
Is fat good for bad kidneys?

My 14 yo tomcat has a problem. He has been diagnosed by the vet, and he (the
vet) recommends less protein. And of course, our cat, being a real cat,
does not like potatoes, or vegetables, ... we have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 08, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By jjg
Prevention and rrecovery of kidney pain

n1x5icbk wrote:

Kidney is an important organ for a human.

Well, there is nothing wrong with my kidneys, but my 14 yo tomcat has a
problem. He has been diagnosed by the vet, and he (the vet)...
Forum: Cats - misc June 1st 08, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0

n1x5icbk wrote:

Kidney is an important organ for a human.

Well, there is nothing wrong with my kidneys, but my 14 yo tomcat has a
problem. He has been diagnosed by the vet, and he (the vet)...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 07, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By jjg
cat eats litter and ashes

Hello, *

Our cat occasionally eats litter (clean litter, as he is not normally using
it) and I have also seen him eating ashes from the fireplace. For the rest,
he looks good, and eats normally, but...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19