Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tanada
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Tanada
Two Headed Kitten? (not really)

"Matthew" wrote in message
What cuties I would love to adopt them but we have too many
masters right...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Tanada
Please could Cara have some urgent purrs?

wrote in message

Cara had to be rushed to the emergency vet this afternoon.

Purrs and get better...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Tanada
Summer Reading: A Poll

"Lesley" wrote in message
On 11 Aug, 11:33, "Tanada" wrote:

My favorite put me out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Tanada
Summer Reading: A Poll

"Lesley" wrote in message
On 11 Aug, 06:44, "Yowie"
wrote:
*ought* to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tanada
This is a lot of cats!!!

"Nik Simpson" wrote in message

While I agree that that is too many cats, on the other hand
they all seemed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Tanada
Summer Reading: A Poll

"Lesley" wrote in message
On 10 Aug, 12:13, "Tanada" wrote:

The cats and Me: "Your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Tanada
How cute! Yea.....well check out what Louie can do.....

"Matthew" wrote in message

Means nothing in marriage nowadays ;-)
Deny a man his lovin' get what ever you want...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Tanada
Repressed Dot

"Takayuki" wrote in message
I'm really worried about Dot. For weeks, she's kept to herself
in the
kitchen, on top of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Tanada
Summer Reading: A Poll

What are you (and/or your cat(s)) reading this summer?

Are you watching any really good videos as well?

Reading:

Me: "1776" by David McCullough
Rob: The "Honor Harrington" series by David...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tanada
New Music Video

Someone probably posted the link for this already, but I received
it just now from a newsletter I get. Way cool cats.

http://www.b3ta.com/links/Love_Me_Like_You_Used_To

Tiny URL...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Tanada
Update on kilikini

"jmcquown" wrote in message
http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/viewJournal.do?method=executeInit

Talked with kilikini (Christy)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tanada
It was a good sleep

I'm prone to strange dreams straight out of a JEM inspired night
mare. But not last night.

As usual I read until I was relaxed enough to try to sleep.
While reading I noticed that Huey was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tanada
New series on ABC

Starting Monday, August 13, ABC will be airing their new animated
series called "Slacker Cats." Of course I haven't seen the
series yet, and discovered this web site by accident while
playing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tanada
Was out of town this weekend...

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message

Sounds like a good time was had by all Pam and you certainly
deserve a
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Tanada
The No Kill Shelter Down The Street

"Matthew" wrote in message

Thank you. But soon I am going to have to go to another store
an buy everything....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Tanada
The No Kill Shelter Down The Street

"bonbon" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:26:35 -0700, "jofirey"

wrote:

You're right. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Tanada
Purrs for Vinny- how unlucky can a cat get?

"bonbon" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:27:23 -0700, Lesley

wrote:

Bless your heart...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Tanada
Purrs for Vinny- how unlucky can a cat get?

"Lesley" wrote in message

Its getting bad for a cat when the shelter even advise you to
pick
another cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tanada
Over-Ambitious Kitty

"jofirey" wrote in message

I've heard of one pet, not sure if it was a dog or cat but dog
would make more sense that was so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tanada
Cats n Roses-- New Pics!

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

Yes. Stinky has what the experts call "high white." He has
completely white legs, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Tanada
For each of you - my friends for whom I am so proud

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
I've been cheating on you lately but I hope you'll forgive me.
You see
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tanada
Cats n Roses-- New Pics!

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message
A new album-- the promised cute pics of the boys, plus some
purty pics of some roses I got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tanada
Was out of town this weekend...

"bonbon" wrote in message
Sounds like a blast Pam S. My husband has always been a Weird
Al fan.
Is he doing a national...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Tanada
Minke MIA

"David Stevenson" wrote in message

Minke does not seem very happy. He rarely remembers who I
am, tends to run away. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Tanada
Dot's anxiety

"Sherry" wrote in message