Showing results 1 to 25 of 99
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yngver
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 27th 10, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By yngver
Older cat breathing problems

On Apr 11, 3:50*pm, Patty wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:36:12 -0400, Patty wrote:
I have an older cat who just turned 19 this month. *He gradually began
developing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 10, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By yngver
Opinions - kittens for old cat?

On Feb 26, 12:46*pm, Stan Brown wrote:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:07:45 -0500 from jmc
:

Opinions? *Especially from folks who have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 09, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By yngver
Why dropping toys in water bowl?

On Feb 5, 6:45 pm, Mike wrote:
I found some little, fur mice my newly adopted 6 mo cats (one male, one
female) love but I've found them more than once in their water...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 09, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By yngver
cat with high cholesterol

On Jan 7, 6:19 pm, Magdalena Cano Plewinska
wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 21:25:17 -0600, "Chris"
wrote:

My cat Angie is 10 years old, her cholesterol...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 17th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By yngver
PING Phil progressive HCM; is there anything I can do?

On Nov 15, 12:08 am, "Phil P." wrote:
"yngver" wrote in message

I'm sorry for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By yngver
PING Phil progressive HCM; is there anything I can do?

Thanks, Bryce, that is good to know. I have heard of several other
cats who had reversal of HCM on diltiazem, but the cardiologist said
with our cat's symptoms (obstructive HCM) atenolol is better...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 08, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By yngver
PING Phil progressive HCM; is there anything I can do?

Last May our cat (now age 11) was diagnosed with very mild HCM. I
posted the echo results here and the repeat echo in Dec 2007. It
showed no significant changes so the cardiologist said to repeat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By yngver
Superflous de-worming?

On Oct 20, 9:05 am, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"Stefan P." wrote in message

Hi, I was just wondering if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By yngver
Muscle atrophy in hind legs?

On Oct 1, 12:13 pm, "Phil P." wrote:
"yngver" wrote in message

Our 11 year...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 08, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By yngver
Why shouldn't cats eat fish-based food?

On Sep 30, 10:37 pm, "Janet" wrote:
I've been faithfully feeing my cat two little cans of wet food per day,
supplemented by good kibble. I've been giving her one can of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By yngver
Muscle atrophy in hind legs?

Our 11 year old cat has arthritis in her knees and a bit in her spine.
She has been doing very well on Cosequin and can still jump up on the
bed and even runs a little sometimes but I can tell her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By yngver
Spot-On - Time to work for ear mites?

On Sep 2, 11:07 pm, MaxMom wrote:
Hi - I'm new here and need all the wisdom I can get for my Max. (I also
have Baby, but she's not suffering as badly).

Max has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By yngver
Cat weight

On Feb 27, 9:36 am, Ken wrote:
How can you tell when your dieting cat has reached its normal weight? My
bathroom scale is not very accurate and I have no idea what she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By yngver
Q abt water fountains

On Feb 27, 5:32 pm, ensoul wrote:
Do you think cats really need them? Is just hype as in getting pet
ppl to buy useless thinks like all those fancy dog outfits that have
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 30th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By yngver
A Feline Example On Courage

On Jan 28, 9:52 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 30th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By yngver
Amoxicillin dangerous to Cats?

On Jan 29, 7:38 am, "Wendy" wrote:
Antibiotics sometimes can cause diarrhea in cats. If the dose was much
higher than a cat would usually have prescribed for it you might...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 9th 08, 09:38 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats, rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By yngver
Is a Silver Tabby an ordinary short hair cat ?

On Jan 7, 4:41 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Baldoni wrote:
Or is it a specific breed of cat in its own right ?

It's not a special breed, but a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By yngver
Heart Murmur?

On Dec 28 2007, 3:52 pm, "
wrote:
Hello,

Yesterday I took my 9 year old cat to the vet for her annual checkup
and bloodwork. While there...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 19th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By yngver
Ping Phil: Second Echo results for HCM

I'm cutting some of this out because it's getting too long to follow.

On Dec 19, 9:02 am, "Phil P." wrote:
"yngver" wrote in message

That's terrible,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By yngver
Ping Phil: Second Echo results for HCM

On Dec 18, 3:59 am, "Phil P." wrote:
"yngver" wrote in message

On Dec 9,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 17th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By yngver
Drinkwell Platinum Anyone?

On Dec 17, 4:37 am, jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, RPS exclaimed (12/16/2007 6:07 PM):

Why all this gadgetry, what is wrong with a clean bowl and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By yngver
Looking for a vet (in Chicagoland) able to treat felinehypothyroidism

On Dec 12, 3:36 pm, Alice wrote:
Yes, that is hypOthyroidism not hypERthyroidism. Not that vets know
how to deal with hyper-t either... But I need the first one... A vet
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 10th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By yngver
Ping Phil: Second Echo results for HCM

On Dec 9, 11:43 pm, "Phil P." wrote:
"yngver" wrote in message

... On Dec 7, 11:37...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By yngver
Poinsetta's

On Dec 8, 2:44 pm, bookie wrote:
On 8 Dec, 15:18, "desgnr" wrote:

Are Poinsettas dangerous to cat's ?

yes, as are lilies, or at least the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By yngver
Poinsetta's

On Dec 8, 9:18 am, "desgnr" wrote:
Are Poinsettas dangerous to cat's ?

No, they are not. Your cat might vomit after chewing on one, however,
because the sap cam be an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 99