Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: studio
Forum: Cat community December 16th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to alt.animals.felines,alt.animals.felines.diseases,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By studio
Average Lifespan of Indoor vs Outdoor Cats

On Dec 15, 7:19*pm, "GMorris" wrote:
I can say, for one (as my beautiful kitty of 10 years lays beside
me) that, even though he loves the outside he probably would
not...
Forum: Cat community December 15th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.animals.felines,alt.animals.felines.diseases,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By studio
Average Lifespan of Indoor vs Outdoor Cats

On Dec 15, 8:37*am, " wrote:

Well stated, and I'm in agreement.

My cat is a inside/outside cat...whatever she wants to do, I let her.
Outside my home, the risks are few,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 08, 05:44 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By studio
Is my cat sick?

On Oct 23, 6:06*pm, Welsh Dog wrote:
Problem is that she has taken to regularly throwing up... often just
after eating. This might not be as bad as it sounds since our dogs
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 11th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By studio
Cats are so independent........

On Aug 10, 5:59 pm, "Dennis" wrote:
....that I wonder at times if he resents the fact that he has to depend upon
me for his nourishment.

Not at all...to them, you're part of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 16
Posted By studio
My cat is boycotting me after first Vet visit!

On Aug 1, 7:14 am, AKT wrote:
How do I
grovel in front of her to make her feel better? :) (And, we are
supposed to go back for booster shots in a few weeks.)

I remember taking...
Forum: Cats - misc June 6th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By studio
Breaking & entering!

On Jun 6, 1:41 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
That's called misdirected (or redirected) aggression.
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/aggression3.html

Ah yes, I've...
Forum: Cats - misc June 6th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By studio
Breaking & entering!

On Jun 5, 4:36 pm, wrote:
Once I chased them up the alley with a broom. My cat was behind
me. He got so upset he jumped on my ankle and scratched me and then
hissed at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 08, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By studio
Holly is a teenager now (Long)

On Jun 1, 2:03 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
Holly is a teenager now.
Today is Holly's 13th birthday.

Holly looks like a good girl.

She may be a teenager in human...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 08, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10

wrote:
Holly is a teenager now.
Today is Holly's 13th birthday.

Holly looks like a good girl.

She may be a teenager in human...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 26
Posted By studio
Newbie questions: Food issues

On May 6, 12:36 am, Newbie wrote:
By reading around I figured canned is regarded better. So went and
bought some. But...

Different people do different things as far as acquiring...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 08, 07:51 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats, alt.cats, rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By studio
Cat brought strange creature home

On Jan 13, 12:06*am, "Upscale" wrote:
Sounds like a shrew.

Either a shrew or a kangaroo mouse.

Shrews have the bottle nose, but they have front legs.
Kangaroo mice don't...
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 07, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.cats, alt.pets.cats, rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By studio
A Cat's Apology

A cats diary:

Day 183 of my captivity...
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal.
The only thing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav, alt.cats, alt.pets.cats
Replies: 43
Posted By studio
A cat's first winter bring a lot of anxiety...

On Dec 12, 8:05 am, studio wrote:
I think I spent a total of $16. on the one I built.
5. 2- hinges for roof to open and close for cleaning ($4.)

I was actually quite suprised...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav, alt.cats, alt.pets.cats
Replies: 43
Posted By studio
A cat's first winter bring a lot of anxiety...

On Dec 12, 8:21 am, "-Lost" wrote:
Response to studio :

You may be able to find a extra small dog house and line the
bottom inside...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 07, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav, alt.cats, alt.pets.cats

On Dec 12, 6:38 am, studio wrote:
You may be able to find a extra small dog house and line the bottom
inside with foam and a piece or two of old blankets...or buy a
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav, alt.cats, alt.pets.cats
Replies: 43
Posted By studio
A cat's first winter bring a lot of anxiety...

On Dec 12, 3:53 am, RPSinha wrote:
1. Sometimes she wants to get out at odd hours. Of course, she's back
soon, or not so soon and we are worried. Then she wants to go out
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 16
Posted By studio
Meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin

On Nov 13, 7:03 pm, "Flippy"
wrote:
Page 3 -http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

I like the pic on this page, where the 2 are seeing who...
Forum: Cats - misc November 14th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc

wrote:
Page 3 -http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

I like the pic on this page, where the 2 are seeing who...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 07, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By studio
A couple behavioral problems...

On Nov 4, 1:34 am, RPSinha wrote:
Barb, studio, Mike, Ted, William, Rene...
Thanks again.

_.-.~'-'~`'~)
/\ ~-,__,,,....' ,.;-,-;;~`''
|,o`...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By studio
A couple behavioral problems...

On Nov 3, 3:47 am, RPSinha wrote:
Now, since the last few days she has started coming in and demanding
snacks at additional times,...

That's what kibble is for.
Keep her meal...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 07, 02:56 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By studio
Ideal cat nutriotion

On Nov 2, 10:08 pm, "William Graham" wrote:
But cats in the wild eat lots of things besides mice....They eat voles,
gophers, birds and grasshoppers, and pretty near anything...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By studio
A question about mixing different foods

On Oct 28, 1:10 pm, "Mike" wrote:
about $64.00 for 48 cans so it's about $1.30 per can.

And I thought Sheba was expensive.

Ain't Wal-mart the ticket?

For some things...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 07, 06:31 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By studio
A question about mixing different foods

On Oct 27, 11:46 pm, "Mike" wrote:
I stack the cans...

lol...so do I. Got a half a cabinet full of Fancy Feast stacked
so she gets a different flavor every day of the week.

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 07, 07:13 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By studio
Rank these canned foods!

Association of American Feed Control Officials
http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1399&articleid=657

Fancy Feast:
http://www.fancyfeast.com/#title=home&page=home
Also a priemium Fancy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 07, 06:32 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By studio
Cat not drinking water

On Oct 26, 7:40 pm, "William Graham" wrote:
My cats love rain water, old dirty fountain water, and any water that isn't
fresh and chlorine smelling.

Yes.
Big Mama has 2 water...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67