Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark G.[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
How cats wake us up in the morning

The only thing missing here are the "headboard dives."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Is there such a thing as "cat whistle"?

"RPSinha" wrote:

My latest is: Is there such a thing as "cat whistle", something cats
can hear and humans can't. (Similar to what's available for dogs.)

Tuna can being...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 10th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Invisible Fencing for cats?

"Sheelagh o" wrote:

I would be really interested to hear what you did in the end, if you
don't mind of course, please Mark?

Yes, if I build an enclosure then I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 07, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Invisible Fencing for cats?

"Cat Protector" wrote:
You have got to be joking? I'm a cat lover and suggest something that
every rescue group has also suggested and you call me names. It's obvious
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Invisible Fencing for cats?

"Cat Protector" wrote:
Here's an idea. Why don't you keep your cat indoors?

Go play in the litterbox like a good little troll.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Outdoor enclosures?

"Sheelagh o" wrote:

Hi Mark,
Where abouts are you situated? (ie: USA, UK ,Europe ect?)

I am in the USA (Seattle). Besides our heavy traffic, we also have a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Invisible Fencing for cats?

"cindys" wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. If I were you, I would go for an enclosure like
the one Sheelagh is in the process of building. We had a wonderful dog,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Outdoor enclosures?

Good morning.

I would appreciate any resources that folks here can share regarding outdoor
cat enclosures. I am interested in manufactured enclosures, and especially
interested in plans or ideas...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Tabby Cats Rule

"Buddy's Mom" wrote:

Can you provide a link? I am getting an error message.

The post contains an e-mail link, not a web address. The poster is trying to
get you to send...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Invisible Fencing for cats?

"cindys" wrote
And how will you prevent other animals from coming into your yard and
attacking your cat? And how will you prevent a human from coming into your
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark G.[_2_]
Invisible Fencing for cats?

Good morning.

Can anyone here share any experiences or advice about Invisible Fencing for
cats? My kitty insists on going outdoors, and my veterinarian has suggested
Invisible Fencing as an option...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11