Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey `=^. .^=`[_2_]
Forum: Cat community June 10th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Her iz purrrrrdie

Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby wented on diz mini bakashion and when her
kmbed bak, Unkle Dan anna Auntie Nancy brug her diz bigig pikture of Harri
to giff to mineownselfz. Herself iz one...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Sashi cam home

Sashi iz at hom gnow an shee iz gnot in mediate danjur, I fink. Dey
givd her lotsa medxin four her liver.

keeps r toes crosst.

--
WooToo

Dat iz gudgid newz. Awl uf usses will...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Iam skared

dere iz a wynd monster dat iz heer n me n Pookie n Pipps n Sqweex n Meowmie
r skared dat da ruff will come off da traylor. Meowmie wuz en hur bafroom
n den da hole trayler shook n et skared...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
I went to TED

Meowmie n Paw took me toTED last Toozday cuz I peed onna bed n pooped on
da floor n dey tot i had a feveer, but TED sayd iam fine. He sayd my
tempture wuz rite n sew wuz my weit but gab Meowmie...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
RIP Stormmees Puter

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Jun 4, 5:53 pm, "Granby" :
Diz iz O T againz anna I forgodded sumphin. While her iznt here to yell
at
mineownself, I wantz ta ask for purrz and prayers for...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
RIP Stormmees Puter

Hihi OT, poor softz puter. I hope dey kan fix et. Mewomie iz skared uf
lightnink
monsterz tew.
Hedbumps
Mosey

Hihi diz iz O T anna I sposed ta tell all yourownselfez dat da lightnink
Forum: Cat community June 9th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Purrz four Sashi

"Will in New Haven"
Mine Ant Sara haz a d*g namd Sashi an Sashi iz sik. Her wen to da
merjunsee TED las nite an wee iz wating four gnus.

Sashi SKARED mee wen me an my meowmie was livin wiff...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Purrs for Boris

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8