Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CheeseFace via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
coconut safe for dogs & cats?

Thanks, everyone. All your input is appreciated! Seems like coconut (oil,
at the very east -found some websites about it) is good for the thyroid and I
know many cats end up with thyroid disease,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Chronic Renal Failure - Need Homeopathic or Organic Solutions

I'm taking care of a friend's 17 year old guy right now and had to take him
to the vet this week b/c he's been drinking soooo much water & hardly eating
any solid food, plus he vomits occasionally. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

One of my cat books says scottish folds' ears don't actually fold until
they're at least a month old & sometimes only one ear folds - talk about cute!

wrote:
On 25 Jun,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
coconut safe for dogs & cats?

Can dogs and cats eat safely coconut or drink coconut milk? I haven't been
able to find info on this anywhere & my kitten seems to like it but I want to
be sure it's okay for his health. THANKS! ...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4