Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kittie Kat
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 07, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Kittie Kat
Cat Food Opportunists

On Apr 2, 7:09 am, "cybercat" wrote:
In a day, Fancy Feast went from 49 cents a can to 55 cents a can at my local
Kroger. Gee I wonder why?

Petfooddirect.com has the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 07, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Kittie Kat
DelMonte pulls some cat and dog treats

On Apr 1, 1:47 am, Anonyma wrote:
Why doesn't the FDA just notify the public?

Because bad gluten was probably fed to animals whom we are eating as meat and poultry.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Kittie Kat
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

On Mar 24, 1:03 pm, "Buddy's Mom" wrote:
I think Purina should have either put out a press release saying that
they didn't do business with menu foods, or at the very least...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By Kittie Kat
Innova Evo

I'm afraid someone will pull them out of the garbage (I live in NYC,
anything and everything is possible here!). I think I'll flush them
down the toilet over the next couple of days.

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 06:16 AM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 5
Posted By Kittie Kat
Chinese up to their old tricks: killing American dogs for their tasty snacks

On Mar 24, 1:12 am, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
Just wanted to say hi to anyone from Falun Gong.

Hi nutroot CL from China. Stop eating doggies. Stop pooping on the
food.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Kittie Kat
Chinese up to their old tricks: killing American dogs for their tasty snacks

Just wanted to say hi to anyone from Falun Gong.

Hi nutroot CL from China. Stop eating doggies. Stop pooping on the
food.

Me Chinese, me play joke.
Me go poo poo on your Coke.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 06:07 AM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 25
Posted By Kittie Kat
Canadian pet food company blames China for their mistake

On Mar 24, 12:26 am, "CL" wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:04 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 06:04 AM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Mar 24, 12:26 am, "CL" wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:04 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Kittie Kat
YES THEY CAUGHT THE PIECE OF @#$@#

On Mar 24, 12:41 am, "Shirley Eugest" wrote:
On Mar 24, 1:25 am, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

Maybe next time they'll cut off your head instead. Let's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Kittie Kat
Nutro: don't feed ANY of their cuts and gravy

I got this email from Nutro. Thought I'd sha

We have just been made aware that Menu Foods has expanded the date
range of their recall. NO New Products are being added and we ask all
Nutro...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By Kittie Kat
Innova Evo

On Mar 23, 8:32 pm, ~ narnia ~ wrote:
Innova doesn't use wheat in their products, right? Do you still think
there's a chance of cross contamination? I just fed my cats a can...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By Kittie Kat
Innova Evo

On Mar 23, 7:27 pm, Lynne wrote:
Well screw Natura Pet Products. As a little background, I can't buy their
products from any retailer here. NO ONE carries them. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Kittie Kat
YES THEY CAUGHT THE PIECE OF @#$@#

On Mar 24, 12:15 am, "Shirley Eugest" wrote:
On Mar 24, 1:11 am, "Matthew" wrote:

Man Arrested After Dog Beheaded, Delivered To...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Kittie Kat
Another Rat Poison Post

On Mar 23, 6:11 pm, "PawsForThought" wrote:
On Mar 23, 4:34?pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

You'd also be surprised to know that many organic...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Kittie Kat
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

On Mar 23, 5:44 pm, Running Scissors wrote:
Kittie Kat wrote:
On Mar 23, 4:52 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

You really need to take a pill.

Wow,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Kittie Kat
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

On Mar 23, 4:52 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

You really need to take a pill.

Wow, I'm amazed at your originality. You're just too clever, probably
a rocket scientist.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Kittie Kat
Another Rat Poison Post

I should clarify that humanure is a movement worldwide, because it
gets rid of waste and provides an endless source of good fertilizer.
But it has to be processed properly because of the pathogens in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Kittie Kat
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:
Kittie Kat wrote:

Purina has been around for a long time, true. So had Exxon when their
drunk (long-time) pilot got drunk...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Kittie Kat
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

Purina HAS NOTHING TO NOTIFY ANYONE ABOUT. It's like me sendng an
email to everyone I know telling them I'm not the father of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Kittie Kat
Another Rat Poison Post

On Mar 23, 3:12 pm, "PawsForThought" wrote:
On Mar 23, 2:57?pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

"The second way to deal with human excrement is to apply...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 09:04 PM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 25
Posted By Kittie Kat
Chinese up to their old tricks of poisoning Americans - this time it is dogs and cats!

On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:
wrote:
The Chinese try to [destabilize] the United States yet again!
This time via tainted pet food!

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Kittie Kat
Pet-food recall: 769 Dead Pets

On Mar 23, 11:35 am, Lynne wrote:
on Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:25:33 GMT, Lorraine
wrote:

I thought they already were having a field...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Kittie Kat
Another Rat Poison Post

On Mar 23, 11:14 am, Lynne wrote:
on Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:12:00 GMT, "Lis" wrote:

The wheat came from China, where this rat poison is widely...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Kittie Kat
Another Rat Poison Post

On Mar 23, 11:12 am, "Lis" wrote:
On Mar 23, 11:57 am, "MoMo via CatKB.com" u27647@uwe wrote:

Couldn't someone have tainted the wheat with the rat poison?

Forum: Cat community March 23rd 07, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 113
Posted By Kittie Kat
Rat Poison in food recalled according to local news. I Smell a ****storm of Suits.

On Mar 23, 12:11 pm, "Lisa" wrote:
On Mar 23, 12:14 pm, (krazy) wrote:

According to the local news there was rat poison found in some of the
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31