A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 170
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Doe[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 24th 18, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 2
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
The benefits of controlling humidity

No thanks...

--
"Peter W." peterwieck33 gmail.com wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 18, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
The benefits of controlling humidity

After over 5 years experience...

I believe controlling humidity has done much good for my cats. It is
easy enough. Buy a couple of dirt cheap humidity sensors from the local
megastore (multiple...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 12th 18, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Another method for feeding dry food

One of my cats mainly gets Purina Pro plan dry after it is placed in
a zipper sandwich bag, filled with 50% water, sealed, and let
saturate before refrigerating. Take some practice to get the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 18, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
my cat refuses most of the food; lost weight

Alwood wrote:

I thought I posted it yesterday, but don't see it
appearing
anywhere....

OK, my cat Vas'ka (neutered male, 17 year old, tuxedo
cat),
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 17, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 5
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Beware of cat on window air-conditioners

This poster is either a troll or it is mentally retarded...

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Beware of cat on window air-conditioners

But seriously. Putting a cover on them is a common practice.
That would make much more sense than uninstalling the window air
conditioner unit and reinstalling the unit every year. It is no
hazard...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 29th 17, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Beware of cat on window air-conditioners

Beware of cat on window air-conditioners.
This might not apply to anyone here, not suggesting it is
anything but an unfortunate rare occurrence. But just in case...

My neutered outside feral...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 17, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Litter Robot 3 "open-air"

Toobig stopped messing with it. All three are using the Litter
Robot Open Air with no problems. I have started using Arm &
Hammer SLIDE litter. So, these are the modifications I have
made to the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 17, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Beware of bully cats

Still using it. Takes a little effort, but it works great.

I step outside for a minute, hear my Calico start growling from
being chased by Toobig... So I step back in, apply the collar,
and step...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 17, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 21
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Beware of bully cats

This troll is "hoping to regrow this group" by...
1. Never making an original post.
2. Posting an entirely off-topic disjointed reply.
3. Bashing posters for actively participating in this group.

--...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 17, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Litter Robot 3 "open-air"

Toobig (the bully) sticks her front end into the Litter Robot
when it is cycling. It moves, therefore it must be conquered.

I wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 17, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Beware of bully cats

The Calico and Toobig just had a long playing session. It was
productive with awkward back and forth give and take. Toobig
has adapted well over the years but still requires
supervision. I have to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 17, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Litter Robot 3 "open-air"

Bought one. Not sure about prior models, but it is okay. Doubt I
would have liked the preceding models' small openings. With the
current model you can easily wipe off the inside, so you can
remove...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 17, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Singing to cats

I sing badly, but...

After 10 years of singing to my hard-core feral, it is finally
coming out to me.

Also... Singing works with strays. You can see them relax
immediately when you start singing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 28th 17, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

Now she comes to my computer chair freely even when other
cats are not around, for lots of scratching. She is also
freer when I am walking around, she will move away in fits
instead of completely...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

Mark Carroll wrote:

John Doe wrote:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4430/36309948321_06efc13b8d_b.jpg

My hard-core feral cat, coming out after 10 years. Slowly.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

This troll is referring to a political post I made in some
other thread.

Now it is running off to play with its imaginary kill file
friend. Kill file friends come and go, like imaginary...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

The hypocrisy screams in this troll's post...

--
Mack A. Damia drsteerforth yahoo.com wrote:

Path:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4430/36309948321_06efc13b8d_b.jpg

My hard-core feral cat, coming out after 10 years. Slowly.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

A not-quite-grown-up troll...

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 17, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

Yep. Almost one month later, the trend continues. Slowly. At
first, she approached only when another cat was being
petted/scratched under my dangling arm. Now she might even be
approaching without...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 17, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
John Doe

Netcop-wannabe troll...

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Posted By John Doe[_2_]
John Doe

Netcop-wannabe troll from Google Groups...

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Question

Mack A. Damia wrote:

Of course, we have long-known that Coulter is cuckoo.

Ann Coulter has nine best-selling books. How many
best-selling books have we written?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 17, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_2_]
Question

If Trump-bashers are so smart, why aren't they smart enough to win an election?

--
"Peter W." pfjw aol.com wrote:

Showing results 1 to 25 of 170

Forum Jump