Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: L.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 06, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By L.
Desperately Needed Purrs

CatNipped wrote:
For a grieving mother.

Oh my God, I am so sorry. Please take good care of Raven. She will
need as much help as she can get.

-L.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 06, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By L.
I've had enough...........

Mischief wrote:
I started to write a long response to this one and to your other
response to my other post, because i have several arguments to your
points.

But i'm tired......... I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 06, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By L.
I've had enough...........

Mischief wrote:
I started to write a long response to this one and to your other
response to my other post, because i have several arguments to your
points.

But i'm tired......... I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 06, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By L.
Vet Tech Journals: Working interviews (very long sorry)

Mischief wrote:
snip

Cons: The rest of the staff, particularly the female technicians seem
a trifle distance. I'm not sure why, but i'm getting some weird vibes.

Examples: On day one,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 06, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By L.
The Toonces Project

Karen wrote:
I'd like to post this because I think we all DO assume our veterinarians are
always practicing with high standards and qualified staff, but we need to
remember to ask. Ask where...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 06, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By L.
Bye Guys!

CatNipped wrote:

Talking is the key. Somewhere along the way Ben and I started
miscommunication - he hears something other than what I'm saying and vice
versa. We're hoping a marriage...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 06, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By L.
Bye Guys!

wrote:

Ahh. That's the "mama bear" reflex. You were protecting her. As
nonviolent as I am, I could kill someone who was harming one of my
children. I'm quite sure I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By L.
Vet Tech Journals: The staff (LONG)

Mischief wrote:

Just a couple more things....

Oh and btw, Dr. G is paying me 3 dollars MORE than what I was making at
my old place. To go from $9 to 12$ an hour is not something you just
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By L.
Vet Tech Journals: The staff (LONG)

Mischief wrote:
snip

This guy can go from
cracking a joke to yelling at you in a split second. Quite a
perfectionist and very quick to jump to conclusions, and very quick to
jump on you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 06, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By L.
New? Iams commercial

Jo Firey wrote:
As far as I can tell there isn't a great deal of moral difference between
"freeing or liberating" and animal and dumping one. It all involves
abandoning them with no way to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 06, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By L.
New? Iams commercial

Cheryl wrote:

I haven't seen the commercial but I wish I hadn't tried doing a
search for the video online. I'm sickened by what comes up when you
search for "iams tv commercial". Yes, they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By L.
Sick of these vets

Pat wrote:
Abelard is still barfing more than normal, so I called the vet he saw
before. He was not in (his mom had a stroke - little wonder, she must be
around 100 years old) but spoke with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By L.
My friend has a cat question

Susan M wrote:
If any of you have any ideas, she'd be most grateful. Here is her e-mail to
me:

I moved from IN to NC, then from NC to CA and then from CA to OR - with
two dogs, two cats, three...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By L.
Huge Rant

CatNipped wrote:

I guess hindsight is 20-20, but I can't think of anything I could have done
differently given the situation - so I guess all that's left is to beat
myself up for what I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By L.
This is too much!

CatNipped wrote:

OK, this is getting really outrageous! I faxed the (marked "urgent")
form for authorization for disclosure of medical data to the sugeon's
office this morning. My PCP's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 102
Posted By L.
Oscar's at the emergency clinic overnight

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
snip

I fully anticipated some kind of help getting the paw wrapped and
getting out of there, so I kind of went into shock when the vet tech,
Katie, came out to let...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 06, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By L.
Update: Going to my Brother's House

jmcquown wrote:
Scott called me. It's amazing he and I used to be roommates and got along
so well and now we are so distant. (sigh) He informed me the roof on the
house is in pretty good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 06, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By L.
OT (Politically incorrect(??) story)

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 21:40:36 -0400, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
wrote:

However, once this situation became known, several wealthy Americans stepped
forward...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By L.
Checking In

CatNipped wrote:
I know I'll never get caught up again just being able to read the group on
weekends (around doing my chores) - so purrs for everyone who needs them.
Can someone tell me if...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19