Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hamandcheese
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 08, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By hamandcheese
Is fat good for bad kidneys?

jjg wrote:

... and yesterday I saw, for the first time, a food can indication the
percentage of Phosporus: 0.24%. Not very high, comparing to the figures on
your site, so I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By hamandcheese
ping Phil

Janet Boss wrote:

In article D_v3k.706$Jj1.183@trndny02, "Phil P."
wrote:

Just replace the absorbent pad in the Breeze with a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By hamandcheese
Our cat will not stay inside. Why not?

jjg wrote:

Well, I think you are just the same nonperson/troll. So: ploink again.

WTF is Ploink???

Is that a gay plonk?

BTW, give you cat to someone who cares about it's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By hamandcheese
Help please, our five year old cat has diabetes

wrote:

Sorry to be bried here,
It seemed all of a sudden but the past few days our 5 year old kitty
has gotten very ill and very lethargic. We took him to the vet and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By hamandcheese
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Ivor Jones" wrote:

Exactly, but 3-4 is also very young and they are easily adoptable at that
age. It's the oldies (14+) who *really* need a chance.

For me, yes 3-4...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By hamandcheese
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"cybercat" wrote:

"hamandcheese" wrote
It's been a bad year losing both my boys within a 6 month period.

I recall this, but did not recall that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By hamandcheese
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Upscale" wrote:

"hamandcheese" wrote in message
I'm hoping to find a 3-4 yr old that gives me the "I'm the one"
connection when I make the trip to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By hamandcheese
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Matthew" wrote:

I am so sorry for your loss my friend I know how it is losing spirit in
January. I have been waiting for the gods to drop a few more in my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats

"cybercat" wrote:

"hamandcheese" wrote in message
"cybercat" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By hamandcheese
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"cybercat" wrote:

your about a bad as cybercat ;-)
Since you smiled when you said that I won't have to hurt you. This time. ;)

Cybercat wants to be the baddest :)

-mhd
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10