Showing results 1 to 25 of 441
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joy
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Joy
Victor, you didn't tell us! :)

"Shiral" wrote in message
On Sep 6, 11:08 am, wrote:
Today, I received this email...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Joy
Burning Man Tales - Home sweet home

"Mischief" wrote in message
Got home from the SF Bay Area yesterday around 5 pm.

I walked up to my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Joy
Dot and Buster's truce

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Last week, Dot's wanderings into Buster's territory caused some chases
and fights, but it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 07, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Joy
PING Finns

"Marina" wrote in message

But even in less precise types of writing than technical...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 07, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Joy
PING Finns

"Marina" wrote in message
Christine K. wrote:

And I do read in Finnish if the original book is in Finnish. I prefer to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Joy
OT Stoopid hand

"Karen" wrote in message
You know how I sliced my hand about three weeks back. Well, I'm having it
looked at tomorrow. It's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Joy
Way off topic. Auto repair advice?

"Lorraine" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:33:39 -0700, "jofirey"
wrote:

I got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Joy
Way off topic. Auto repair advice?

"jofirey" wrote in message
We need to replace the fuel filter on Charlie's 2004 Dodge neon.

Only Charlie has absolutely no idea...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Joy
Typhoon headed toward Tokyo

"Cantate" wrote in message
...the good news is that our school has "late start" (we don't have to
be there till...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Joy
UPDATE - Puurs for the D-Thing

Whew! What a relief!

--
Joy

Life's a trip!
....But it doesn't come with a map. -- Ziggy

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Joy
Send Purrs, Prayers Please!

Purrs and purrayers are on the way!

--
Joy

Life's a trip!
....But it doesn't come with a map. -- Ziggy

"Sherry" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 07, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joy
If you have D-pets

A friend sent me this. I checked it with Snopes, and it's true. I never
knew this.

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Joy
Male and Female Kittens

"Marina" wrote in message
jofirey wrote:

My daughter is very much a cat person. She love them all. But in her
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Joy
I wish I had no news but we have guard cats! (Might be long sorry)

(((((((((((Lesley)))))))))))

You are an amazing woman! I hope that, at least occasionally, Dave has
flashes of sanity where he appreciates how lucky he is to have you. I know
this is terribly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 07, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Joy
Cat Totem Pole

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
This afternoon was a sleepy, slow afternoon for all of us. DH was
taking a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Joy
Not happy with TED!

I guess you're right, that I should talk to the vet in person. I don't know
if the assistant actually talked to her. I should probably let her know
that her staff may not be operating properly. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Joy
Not happy with TED!

I am not at all happy with TED at the moment. Lindy is on thyroid
medication. She just started a couple of months ago, so she still has to
have monthly tests to see if the dosage is right. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 07, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Joy
Kenzie's (mostly good) TED visit. (Long)

It sounds to me as though you have a very good vet. I think you're right to
trust her.

Purrs for a long, happy life for Kenzie.

Joy

"Gandalf" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 07, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Joy
UPDATE 2 - Miss Lily Whiskers....SHE'S HOME!!

wrote in message
I had a phone call from the vet this morning at 8.45am... "please can
you come and get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Joy
Puurs for the D-Thing

Purrs are on the way - for him, and for you!

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand, cognitive psychologist

"Magic Mood Jeep"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 07, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Joy
I don't spoil my cats BUT

"Ann" wrote in message
Cinnamon loves to scratch on our flip flops that are on the back porch. I
have to put them up off the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Joy
Lots of Purrs For Everyone and Some For Me?

Purrs are on the way. I hope this test comes out better.

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand, cognitive psychologist

"Lucys...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Joy
UPDATE : Miss Lily Whiskers and more purrs please. :(

Purrs for Miss Lily Whiskers, and for you.

((((((((Helen))))))))

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand, cognitive psychologist
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Joy
The most unlikely to hear God?

Sometimes I think our four-footed friends are messengers from God.

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand, cognitive...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 29th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Joy
A good-hearted woman

wrote in message
We often complain about cold-hearted or just plain ignorant people.
Well, this proves...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 441