Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alwood
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 18, 08:55 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Alwood
John Doe, thanks. Appreciate your time and...

John Doe, thanks. Appreciate your time and thoughts. -- Alwood
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 18, 08:52 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Alwood
Dear Peter W., great thanks for medical part, and...

Dear Peter W., great thanks for medical part, and for the "end run" advice. I'll though try some more; in particular I found in a regular supermarket something that they call "stew for 10-year old...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 18, 08:30 AM
Replies: 6

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 18, 08:31 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Alwood
my cat refuses most of the food; lost weight

I thought I posted it yesterday, but don't see it appearing anywhere....

OK, my cat Vas'ka (neutered male, 17 year old, tuxedo cat), has been progressively refusing all sorts of food, yet he feels...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 18, 08:34 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Alwood
Cat refuses all food, lost a lot of weight

My cat Vas'ka (17 years old, neutered male), refuses to take any food offered to him by now, but is terribly hungry and keep asking for food. We tried regular dry food, canned food, baby food, tuna...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5