Showing results 1 to 25 of 149
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: honeybunch
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 13th 11, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By honeybunch
7-year-old cat with "smoker's cough" !

On Sep 12, 1:37*pm, Eddy
wrote:
Bill Graham wrote:
When I retired, I didn't know how much of my time was going to be spent with
cats. Had I known,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 9th 11, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By honeybunch
7-year-old cat with "smoker's cough" !

On Sep 9, 10:58*am, Eddy
wrote:
Bill Graham wrote:
Well, if he was a Human, you would get him a "CAT" scan. (No pun intended)
But, since he's just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 11, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By honeybunch
Cats too fat.

On Aug 29, 7:10*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
honeybunch wrote:
On Aug 27, 10:22 pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
I recently acquired a male cat from a friend who...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 29th 11, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By honeybunch
Cats too fat.

On Aug 27, 10:22*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
I recently acquired a male cat from a friend who is going RV'ing for the
next couple of years, and needed a home for him. He weighs...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 22nd 11, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By honeybunch
Under foot and getting worse.

On Aug 21, 3:38*pm, Bohgosity BumaskiL
wrote:
I hav stepped on her many, many times, and just five minutes ago. It is
a wonder she never gets hurt. I am not...
Forum: Cats - misc March 1st 11, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.support.shyness,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats
Replies: 14
Posted By honeybunch
Shy men and pets...

Dont forget Ernst Stavro Blofeld had a beautiful cat that he was
devoted to and Mr. Blofeld was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 10, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By honeybunch
Do you think this is in Australia? What kind of birds are theyand why are they so interested?

On Nov 27, 10:35*pm, honeybunch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNqNfxo42J8&feature=player_embedded

I see it takes place in Russia and the birds are crows!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 10, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By honeybunch
Do you think this is in Australia? What kind of birds are they andwhy are they so interested?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNqNfxo42J8&feature=player_embedded
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 2nd 10, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By honeybunch
A life for a death

I like to ask Kelly Greene how she goes about taking her cats camping
with her. How do you do that? Id be afraid they would run off and Id
have no way to get them back all at the same...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 10, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By honeybunch
Help in training a cat

Here are some examples of covered litter pans which might be better to
have around a small apartment so your friends dont have to look at the
nasty bits if you havent had time to tidy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 10, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By honeybunch
Help in training a cat

Please Brian do not rub your cat's face in his ****. That is heart
breaking to me. If you love your cat and treat him the way you would
treat a love you would never think of doing that. Would you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 15th 10, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By honeybunch
DOES MY CAT HAVE ASTHMA?

On Oct 10, 4:02*pm, (Gramma) wrote:
.OR A HEART CONDITION?
I KNOW I WILL TAKE HIM TO THE VET, BUT JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE EVER HAD
A CAT DO THIS.
HE IS ONLY AOUT 1 1/2 .
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 8th 10, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 65
Posted By honeybunch
Normal lifespan of cats

I have to say I have been shocked to read Bill Graham's rant, he who
in the past has always been so admirable ( in my opinion) with his
loving attitude toward cats. If the govenment had never ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 21st 10, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By honeybunch
Medical marijuana uses

On Sep 17, 2:54*pm, maria123 wrote:
If you are under treatment of highly effective diseases
like migraine, multiple sclerosis or deficit disorder etc .
then Click...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 10, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By honeybunch
Retraining Cat Who Urinates Inappropriately

On Aug 5, 4:20*pm, "Peter Elem" wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message

Hi All,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 10, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By honeybunch
drooling kitties

On Jun 17, 3:13*pm, "Nadia N." wrote:
Any ideas on what can cause both of my cats to start drooling? It's not
a lot of drool, but just a single drop that's slowly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 10, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By honeybunch
I'm worried for my cats safety

On Jun 14, 2:11*am, David Smith wrote:
On 06/13/2010 11:52 PM, MLB wrote:

David Smith wrote:
I'm worried for my cats safety.

She's been staying out all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 6th 10, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By honeybunch
Talkative

In the Spring a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of Love. Cat's
too.

On Apr 4, 1:06*pm, Stan Brown wrote:
I don't know what it is, but Milo has been meowing up a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 10, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By honeybunch
Questions about vision problems

On Mar 20, 1:30*am, "
wrote:
On Mar 19, 2:18*pm, "cybercat" wrote:

wrote

Can...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 9th 10, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By honeybunch
What's wrong with my cat - PLEASE HELP

On Mar 5, 7:37*am, YvonneD wrote:
On Mar 4, 4:06*pm, "Rene S." wrote:

Yvonne,

I just sent you a lengthy email. Feel free to respond...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 9th 10, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By honeybunch
need advice on giving Stomorgyl to my cat

On Mar 8, 3:23*pm, "Nadia N." wrote:
I took my 9 year old cat Kotyo to the vet today because over the weekend
he started pawing at his mouth while eating. The vet said...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 4th 10, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,talk.bizarre,tx.politics,alt.conspiracy.new-world-order,alt.religion.christian.presbyterian
Replies: 5
Posted By honeybunch
Alert Alert Alert

On Feb 3, 8:37*am, harry wrote:
Hello,

Ihave just about completed an experiment:
On occasion I would get cramps in one or both of my lower legs or
feet, while...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 10, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By honeybunch
Should I spank my cat?

I totally agree with Buddy's Mom. Your cat has a urinary infection.
You should get the cat a kitty litter pan for inside. He might use it
if he is peeing on the carpet now. My cat does not like to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 25th 10, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By honeybunch
Cat With A Big Heart

On Jan 22, 9:12*pm, "Phil P." wrote:
Check out the markings on this cat:

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_2010/pages/Samantha_Heart_A.htm

Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 3rd 10, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By honeybunch
She must have been a dog in a past life..

How about a photo of your cat with a coat on???? My cat might like
one too. My boy disdains snow entirely. He dislikes v. cold weather
but does not like to poop in the house so he plunges out when...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 149