Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: news[_8_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 11, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By news[_8_]
I don't know about you, but...

On 11/16/2011 9:45 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I'm sick to death already of seeing Christmas movies, Christmas shopping
commercials, etc. when it's not even American Thanksgiving yet. We're
barely past...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 11, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By news[_8_]
????????? r.p.c.a on Facebook

On 11/14/2011 10:23 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
Cut.

Is this a site about cats, or is it about facebook?
Or a deliberate attempt to scare people off netnews?
If so, it works........

What is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 11, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By news[_8_]
More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

On 11/14/2011 5:09 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"news" wrote in message ...

"Adrian" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 11, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By news[_8_]
More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

On 11/13/2011 4:23 PM, Bobble wrote:

That's *exactly* the problem I have with Facebook. I don't have to
want to be invited to join. It reminds me a lot of moderated
newsgroups and web...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 13th 11, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By news[_8_]
More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

On 11/13/2011 11:45 AM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:

Umm, who are you?

If you were a regular of the group you'd know.

I am (lurk mostly), and I don't.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 13th 11, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By news[_8_]
More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

On 11/13/2011 6:21 AM, Robert Catt wrote:
For the reasons I've given here in a previous post, and after a brief
interchange with a certain member of this newsgroup, I've decided to
restrict my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 11, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By news[_8_]
Foster babies - Pictures!!

On 11/5/2011 12:11 AM, wrote:
Here are the promised pictures of my two foster kittens (who I have
provisionally named "Dora" and "Mama's Boy"). My friend Stef came over
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 11, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By news[_8_]
(OT) I might be moving... purrs?

On 10/29/2011 10:50 AM, jmcquown wrote:

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 11, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By news[_8_]
Sylvester's story

On 10/17/2011 4:28 PM, Adrian wrote:
"Kelly wrote:

"Chris wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 17th 11, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By news[_8_]
My Cat from Hell

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On 5/16/2011 10:24 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 5/16/2011 9:52 AM, news wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 11, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By news[_8_]
My Cat from Hell

"Cheryl" wrote in message
New show tonight on Animal Planet. It has potential to show BCTs but it
also might have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 11, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By news[_8_]
Feline Pine litter is weird stuff

"dgk" wrote in message
I haven't used it before but I'm catsitting for someone who does use
it and it is very odd stuff....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 11, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By news[_8_]
Help! We are under attack by massed barnacle geese!

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
I discovered something that is *not* a good cat toy.

I got a set of CDs of British...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13