A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 485
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community January 6th 18, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

If yoo iz goin to fill da pozishun of Diplocat to Furrance, Hercule telled myownself dat he will hab Rebecca's paperz shipped to wharebber da noo diplocat wantz dem. I went to vizzit hizownself, an...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 18, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

Happee Mew Yeer to awl RPCCers!

Sundance
Forum: Cat community December 27th 17, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Happee Boksing Day!

Happee Boksing Day frum me an Meowmie! Dus iz a purrfeck hollyday fur kitteez, cuz we all luvz boksez! At myown howse, dere iz a room full uv boksez dat I haznt figgered owt how to git into yet, but...
Forum: Cat community December 8th 17, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Rebecca haz left fur da Brij

Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij. She had been sik wif cansermonsterz fur a wile, an today she let Meowmie know dat...
Forum: Cat community November 26th 17, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Happy Manxgiving!

Happy Manxgibbing to yoo, too, but a liddle late. Az fur ussez, Meowmie bandoned ussez to go hab a gud time wif herown fambly. We wuz lefted wif onky wadder to sustain owrownselvez. An after awl dat,...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 17, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Da bodee dubble kumpanee iz furry gud. Dey uze makeup when dey needz to, to luk more like dere klientz. Da wun I usez haz to put makeup on hizown tail to git da stripez rite.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community November 8th 17, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Fangu, Pit2nya! Yoo bringed myown fafurit Mousicle flaber, an dis noo liver onna stik lukz furry gud.

Rebecca
Forum: Cat community November 8th 17, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Fangkz, gize. Dis iz delishus, and I iz furry tuched dat yoo iz dooin all dis fur myownself.

Rebecca
Forum: Cat community November 6th 17, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Call for hunters

Fangu, gize! Ize shur Rebecca will apurrsheate it!

Meowmie fingkz we shud try to hunt a ROUS -- a rodent uv unusual size -- but I fingkz I will stik wif regular-size mowsiez.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community November 6th 17, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Oh, fangu, gize. Dis lukz furry gud!

[Rebecca laps up some of the broth and tries each of the different kinds of meats in it.]

Mmm, furry yummy. Da liver shud be speshully hewpful, cuz da fudz dat...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 17, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

I defeetid da TED! Dey wuz not abul to get da needulz of torcher into myown veinz. Dey wuz forced to seddle fur just puttin flooidz unner myown skin. I herd Meowmie tawkin wif da TED abowt bringin...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 17, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Fangu awl fur da purrz -- dey werked! Last nite Rebecca startid feelin betterer and she ate lotz! Den dis mornin she ate purrty gud, too. But Meowmie taked her to da TED enneeway, and she bandoned...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 17, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

sniff I heered Meowmie on da fone a wile ago. She's takin Rebecca to da TED tomorro. sniff Meowmie iz fingkin of takin myownself along so I kan hewp Rebecca start herown jernee. Hercule iz goin,...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 17, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Not dis time. Da fud Rebecca haz bin eetin iz alreddy a lot like babee fudz. I steeled sum an itz furry gud. But itz more dan juss not eetin. Rebecca iz also feelin kind uv weak an wobbly when she...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 17, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Rebecca iznt dooin too gud an duznt want to eet much. If she iznt better tomorro, Meowmie mite ask da TED to hewp her start on herown way to da Brij. I wud miss herownself furry much, but it mite be...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 17, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Time for munchies!

OK, here iz sum of myown fafuritz: samminfishie wif sum samminfishie eggz on da side. Da eggz iz speshully gud fur when yoo wantz to play wif yurown fudz befur eetin it.

Sundance, sooshi connosoor
Forum: Cat community October 19th 17, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Time for munchies!

Dat lukz gud. Wud yoo like sum of myown sooshi?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 18th 17, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Time for catacopter tours

Two munfz? Meowmie's keebord writed dat awl by itzownself!

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 18th 17, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Time for catacopter tours

[Sundance runs up to Pit2nya, talking on his catmunicator.]

Yes, datz rite, Francesca, two to 'port up.

[He puts the catmunicator away.]

Hold on, Sweetee...

[Suddenly there is a whoosh and...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 17, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Pit2nya tu Sundance

Sweetee! I seez yurown name now!

Rebecca an me snuk sum of eech uther'z fudz today. We bof fingk da uther wun iz gittin da bestest fud. But Meowmie sez we haz to eet whut she givz us....
Forum: Cat community October 15th 17, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Time for catacopter tours

Ooh, Hercule an me will kum. Can we go see da inland penguin colonies? Maybe sum of da penguinz frum heer wud like a ride dere, or vice versa, an maybe dere will be baby penguinz!

I duznt spoze da...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 17, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Time for munchies!

Fangu, I duznt mind if I duz!

[Sundance laps a little of the duck broth.]

Toonya, dis iz purrty gud! How iz yurz?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 14th 17, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Pit2nya tu Sundance

Soundz gud, Sweetee. Ize alwaze up fur spendin wif myown bootiful wink, an also fur eetin! Sum of da lokal seefud dishez lukz furry gud.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 14th 17, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Jellicle Ball 2017: Coming to an end

Take yurown time, Daisy-chan. Sumfing tellz myownself dat Bast will hold back da sunrize until we iz reddy, an I fur one iz in no hurree fur da Ball to end.I

Rebecca
Forum: Cat community October 13th 17, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Jellicle Ball 2017: Coming to an end

[The sky outside begins to brighten, and Rebecca realizes that she must bring this Jellicle Ball to an end. She walks to the front of the stage and the guests stop to listen.]

Deer frenz. Deer, deer...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 485

Forum Jump