Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EADGBE
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By EADGBE
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

Bryan S. wrote:

I'm sorry, but my point stands. Proper care costs money. If proper
care is a priority, then it will be taken care of... if it's not, it
won't. Clearly, given your flea...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 11th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By EADGBE
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

RHONDA, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING TO BE UNDERSTANDING.

That is something that the two "blunt" people should have tried before
passing judgement on me!

I am NOT a cheapskate and I am NOT the kind...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By EADGBE
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

We have five cats. Because of this unusually warm winter, our flea
problem has gotten completely out of hand.

We are not millionaires, and we can't afford the prescription flea
treatments like...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 25th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By EADGBE
Where Do They Go? What Do They Do?

I have a couple of indoor-outdoor cats. One is a white cat and the
other is a Siamese cat. They are both trained to come to me when I
whistle for them.

They are both male cats, and they are both...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4