Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 06, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
more on Hyperthyroid cat

We had more lab work done and it came back possitive on the hyperthyroidism.
Willie is on the meds.
I'm having a really hard time posting to this newsgroup with my news rover
so I'll keep it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Willie's latest thyroid test

This message may be a repeat but I'm not sure. I posted a message and
shortly after, the news reader said it was no longer available.
I got Willie's thryoid blood test results back Monday night. It...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
hyperthyroidism in cats

This message may be a repeat but I'm not sure. I posted a message and
shortly after, the news reader said it was no longer available.
I got Willie's thryoid blood test results back last night. It...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
hyperthyroidism in cats

I had Willie's blood work done again and just got the results back. Guess
what? It came back normal. So, now the Dr. says she doesn't know if this
is a fluke or what. He's going back on Nov. 2nd....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 06, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Feral Cat with ear infection HELP!

When I was dealing with a very pregnant feral cat that had ear mites and
other problems, I threw a heavy think coat over her in the yard and rolled
her up. I kept her in the garage until she was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
hyperthyroidism in cats

Thank you for all the information. I'm taking Willie in for a second blood
test on Monday afternoon just to make sure.... I'm pretty sure the tests is
right but I need to know for sure.
Great idea...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
hyperthyroidism in cats

OH MY GOSH! Is Phil still there? Hello Phil! In case you don't recognize
me, you helped me tremendously with my cat Spot when he was diagnosed with
cardiomyopathy and he's still doing great at age...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
hyperthyroidism in cats

I have been thinking it would be a good idea to have the blood test again.
Willie is fat as a butterball, he has lost about 1.5 pounds in the last 3
months but I think that is because I've been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
hyperthyroidism in cats

I took my cat, Willie in to see why he is licking and chewing his belly
excessively. They did blood work and an echocardiogram because the vet
heard a heart murmur. Heart murmur was mild but blood...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
My cat has "bald-belly syndrome"

My cat, Willie, started licking until he has a bald belly also. I took him
in for blood work and found that he has hyperthyroidism and vet says this is
probably related due to stress.
Now, I'm here...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10