Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 1.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ollie2
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 09, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By ollie2
Goodbye for a while - Bev - Ollie

"2¢" wrote in message
On Jun 29, 7:46 pm, "ollie2" wrote:
"2¢"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 09, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By ollie2
Goodbye for a while - Bev - Ollie

"2¢" wrote in message
On Jun 29, 4:06 pm, "ollie2" wrote:
This is the last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 09, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By ollie2
Goodbye for a while - Bev - Ollie

This is the last day my server is working and as I have spent ages trying to
connect to the new server Eternal september, my old server group Motzarella
have set up I have now given up. I could...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By ollie2
Newsgroups, ot

wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:04:35 +1200, "ollie2" wrote:

I wrote to the Motrzarella...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 28th 09, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By ollie2
Newsgroups, ot

wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:34:59 +1200, "ollie2" wrote:

I have been using...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By ollie2
Newsgroups, ot

I have been using news2.motzarella.org to get rec.pets etc. for the last
couple of years but now they have decided to change their name to
news.eternal-september.org. They will discontinue the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 09, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By ollie2
New Zealand: most peaceful nation

I did hear about New Zealand being the most peaceful nation but found it
difficult to believe.

I live in a small city called Napier which has its share of murders and
bashings.

For instance, a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 09, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By ollie2
Purr request for Rob

Many purrs and good thoughts for Rob.

Bonnie,Clyde. Fluff and Bev
"BfloPolska" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 09, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By ollie2
For women only, OT

When you have to visit a public toilet, you usually find a line of women, so
you smile politely and take your place. Once it's your turn, you check for
feet under the cubicle doors. Every cubicle...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 14th 09, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By ollie2
Cat Bathing, some thoughts, lol

May 12 Thoughts
Cat Bathing--Some people say cats never have to be bathed. They say
cats lick themselves clean. They say cats have a special enzyme of some sort
in their saliva that works...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 9th 09, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By ollie2
Ping Yowie

Yowie, Ed has emailed me the following note about getting back into
catslaves. Could you contact him - he seems bothered about it. Thanks.

Bev

"Can you email Vickey for me I have tried so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 09, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By ollie2
Licky's at the vet

Joyce,

Fluffy also has the condition of crystals in the urine which my vet tells me
is something Persians are subject to, as also are male cats. Fluffy had
her first attack about two years ago,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 09, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By ollie2
Cat Book

Joyce,

Isn't it amazing what books go for on Amazon.com. A cousin of mine in the
US looked up one of my books on Amazon "The Dolphin Boy" by Beverley Dunlop
and amazingly it was going for $100. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 09, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By ollie2
Cat Book

This book, called "Scratch and Co" The great cat expedition is by Molly
Lefebure, published by Victor Gollanez in 1968 and reprinted in 2006. It
was published in Great Britain. It was sent to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 09, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By ollie2
A Beautiful World

You will love this gang.

Bev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rooyt3ptNco&feature=email

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 09, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By ollie2
REMEMBERING TIFFY

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
Flippy wrote:
REMEMBERING TIFFY

Two years ago we lost our sweet Tiffy. We still miss her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 08, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By ollie2
Lindy is on her way out

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 6:03 pm, "Joy" wrote:
I don't know how...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By ollie2
[OT]ish. Kinda rambling, philosophical, bleh

"Joy" wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote in message
The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By ollie2
The Fire is OUT

http://bybyron.uni.cc/tools/phonifier/index.php?l=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffunpresident.com%2F%3Fp%3D1736&i=1

Bev
--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I was having lunch out the other day when a friend of a nearby neighbour
came over to our table. He said he was driving out of our neighbour's
driveway when he noticed a pair of ears protruding...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 08, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By ollie2
Happy Halloween

http://webby.com/humor/i/PeakABoo.jpg

Bev

--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , tanadashoes
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By ollie2
A Pet's Ten Commandments

http://home.att.net/~hideaway_today/t125/pet.htm

Bev
--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 08, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

http://www.catsforobama.com/

Bev (who is non-political but just thought this was entertaining)

The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By ollie2
Cat lover

"Yowie" wrote in message