Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fritti
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 05, 12:07 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Fritti
Uh, haha, there were no quotes from Rasmussen...

Uh, haha, there were no quotes from Rasmussen directly. The quotes were from team leader Erik Breukink. Here's the translation:

Drama Rasmussen ends well after all
Everything seemed to be hanging by...
Forum: Cat community July 23rd 05, 12:26 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Fritti
Howzabout "Forty good cats on a precious...

Howzabout "Forty good cats on a precious Persian rug, Yo Ho Ho and they fill it with hurk"?
Bisou of Fritti's gang
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 05, 12:15 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Fritti
That's so sweet! I know the problem, my kitties...

That's so sweet! I know the problem, my kitties are intrigued by the fan too. Maybe you can try tying a few colorful strings to the middle of the front screen so that they blow and twirl when the fan...
Forum: Cats - misc July 21st 05, 04:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Fritti
Belated puma update

Well, it's been some time before I last posted an update, but that's simply because there was nothing much to post about. The puma that's supposedly wandering loose in our li'l country has not showed...
Forum: Cats - misc June 29th 05, 06:44 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Fritti
And the puma soap continues...

Aha! No wonder that one photographer having submitted the photo of the blonde puma to the Pantera Institute wished to remain anonymous. The pic was fake. Well, not exactly, it was an actual real live...
Forum: Cats - misc June 28th 05, 10:18 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Fritti
Luckily I have no similar experience but some...

Luckily I have no similar experience but some wisdom on this matter.

First of all, declawing cats? Whoever the h*ll thought of that? That would be the same as taking your son or daughter to the...
Forum: Cats - misc June 27th 05, 03:08 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Fritti
Puma on the loose... No, there's TWO!

Officials of the Pantera Institute published photos last Saturday of the puma they've been hunting for over two weeks now. It's a black one, so most probably it's not a puma but a panther or a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 26th 05, 10:12 AM
Replies: 87
Posted By Fritti
You've got mine. Dryfood is way better than soft...

You've got mine. Dryfood is way better than soft canned food. It prevents placque. As an example: My dearest darling Venus and her sister Roberta were cats I got from someone else. She fed both cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 05, 05:02 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Fritti
Most of my cats have multiple names. As an...

Most of my cats have multiple names. As an example; my dearest sweetheart Venus is fully called Venus Nicolette Jennifer. Whoopi is full out called Whoopi Jennylina Luna. Jolie's name is the most...
Forum: Cats - misc June 23rd 05, 04:50 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Fritti
Ah... Good news again on reprieve for the puma

The Pantera institute has had success in their request to the government. Today's paper said that minister Veerman (of Nature) will go to the mayor of Ede (the town housing the nature park where the...
Forum: Cat community June 23rd 05, 04:18 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Fritti
We haven't stopped purring for her yet. And...

We haven't stopped purring for her yet. And there's a few prayers to Bastet underway for her too.
Fritti and his gang.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 05, 05:12 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Fritti
Yeeess, of course you are... Nooo, sure it...

Yeeess, of course you are...

Nooo, sure it doesn't mean that. Man, if I had a nickel for each time I said that...
We all believe you here. Bisou, who was not going to be kept 8 years ago, believes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 05, 05:04 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Fritti
Oh, be glad she just meows... My Cleo likes to...

Oh, be glad she just meows... My Cleo likes to make it known that the waterbowls are empty by goose-stepping back and forth over the bed, with me in it, at 3 or so AM

Mischief getting along with...
Forum: Cats - misc June 22nd 05, 04:43 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Fritti
Uh oh... Some bad news on the reprieve for the puma

Reading the paper today to look for news on the big kittie, I found the following: the temperature has been over 30 degrees Celcius here for a couple of days already, and this is totally ruining the...
Forum: Cats - misc June 22nd 05, 04:32 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Fritti
I'm in the Netherlands, so I don't reckon you'll...

I'm in the Netherlands, so I don't reckon you'll have to worry too much about your Fluffy and Fido.
And yes, a dead sheep in the nature park where the puma is supposedly prowling about has been the...
Forum: Cat community June 22nd 05, 04:23 PM
Replies: 68
Posted By Fritti
All twelve here purring their best in perfect...

All twelve here purring their best in perfect key! Even the little six-week-old Reverse is doing her best for poor poor Harri! Get well soon! Get well soon!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 05, 08:13 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Fritti
Yes, they are the same species. A black panther...

Yes, they are the same species. A black panther actually is a black-furred leopard. In some angles of sunlight, you can tell the rosette-marking in a blacky's fur.
I know how awesome a trip to the...
Forum: Cats - misc June 21st 05, 08:03 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Fritti
Reprieve for the puma

Well, they had until today to capture the kittie alive, but so far no new sightings have occurred. However, there have been reports that came with quite detailed descriptions, so the, as it is...
Forum: Cats - misc June 20th 05, 05:01 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Fritti
A glimmer of hope...

Well, had some problems with the Net so I couldn't post this on the day I found it, but there was a tiny little message in the paper last Saturday about that puma on the loose. They have called in an...
Forum: Cats - misc June 17th 05, 04:10 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Fritti
This did not make me happy

There's been quite a stir down here with us in the Netherlands. There's been a puma sighted! Prowling on the loose, and responsible for a few sheep killings, this big pussycat has managed to get a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 05, 11:37 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Fritti
She's growing up fast!

Well, it's been a little over 5 weeks now since my poor girl Shandy had such problems with delivering. Her surviving kitten Reverse is growing up very well. She's so active! She's started using...
Forum: Cat rescue June 14th 05, 02:18 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Fritti
Nah-ah, they're alien allright, but definitely...

Nah-ah, they're alien allright, but definitely not from Uranus. Cats are so perfect, so feminine, so sensual, it can't be that they're from anywhere else than Venus.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 05, 02:16 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Fritti
Ooohh, she's so CUTE! If I weren't on the other...

Ooohh, she's so CUTE! If I weren't on the other side of the ocean, -I'd- adopt her! There's 12 here already, what would another one matter? The more the merrier! Anyways, all 12 of'em down here send...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 05, 02:06 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Fritti
Haha, that's so funny! I wonder if those will...

Haha, that's so funny! I wonder if those will ever hit the market. I would buy them! I love the smell of wet pussy, especially when they've just walked back inside out of the rain and decide to let...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 05, 04:36 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Fritti
He's wrong. You are right on the mouse thing....

He's wrong. You are right on the mouse thing. Cats crave a good bit of raw meat. I know mine do, they're always full of attention when I'm cooking, and if I don't watch out, they'll even bite the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46