Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kajikit
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 11, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kajikit
Could I ask a big favour? (OT)

My SIL Peggy has liver cancer. We saw her on the weekend and she's
really not doing well. She's getting to the point where she's lost
interest in everything that she used to love doing, and she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kajikit
Tessie the Horror strikes again... and again!

On Dec 2, 7:10 pm, "Charleen Welton" wrote:
Wow Karen you have your hands full with Tessie! Today I found a new
greeting card site on line, and one of the cards made me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kajikit
Purrayers for a foundling ittybitty...

On May 2, 5:01 pm, wrote:
Loving purrs for the little bitty. A friend of mine bottle feeds
kittens
pretty regularly (she's retired). Here are a few websites with info
that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kajikit
Temporarily usenet-handicapped

NIN closed my account on me because we changed our credit card so the
payment bounced... (they didn't even send a reminder email... :( ) and
it doesn't want to let us fix it today, so I'm reduced to...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4