Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard McDonald
Forum: Cat rescue January 19th 10, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard McDonald
HELP MY CAT!!!

I had one of my male cats neutered at the local Humane Society in
Redding, CA and they sent him home with a terrible Respiratory Illness
that spread over night to my other two cats.

Haven Humane...
Forum: Cats - misc January 19th 10, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard McDonald
Home Sweet Home

I have [3-1/2] Cats ... another cat - a Brindle Female Stray is
weaseling her way into my life even though I swore 3 was two 3 many.

The last one I let in the past Winter [Buddy] bit my hand which...
Forum: Cat rescue December 27th 09, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard McDonald
Safety Reminder for the holidays

I did look at a couple of the ASCPA links to refresh my memory; thanks.
I have three (3) cats --- only one of which I actually got for myself.
The other two (2) adopted me.

One ( Son, a male...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3