Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nay
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 21st 07, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By nay
baby on the way - will kitties be okay

Hi everyone. I have 5 beautiful babies at home and I am 6 months
preggy. will my babies be upset if another little person comes to
stay? I love my babies, they have been with me forever. I am...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By nay
Can't stand the pee ANYMORE!!

7 year old cat....overactive kidney.......daily tuna servings. Does
your cat perhaps have U.T.I ? My eldest cat developed UTI at the age
7 or 8 and I also loved to give them daily tuna servings. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By nay
upsetting 2 year old

people can be such arseholes!! I'm glad you gave him the boot. It
serves him right. How is Duffy doing these days and how do you keep
him out of trouble and sticky situations? My sister has a cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By nay
upsetting 2 year old

way to go !!!! Cat power !!

On Jan 25, 6:24 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
I have a similar incident. I had a contractor come in to install the
hurricane protection...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By nay
upsetting 2 year old

I was taught by an ex employer that when you draw up a contract,
everything should be in it. all your likes and dislikes, what you
expect, what you want etc and if something is not reflected in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 25th 07, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By nay
upsetting 2 year old

Thank you for helping me clear this up in my head guys. I have given
my cleaning lady the boot. I offered to put him in day care for her if
she wanted and even offered to arrange a sitter for her if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By nay
upsetting 2 year old

Hi there,
I have a lady who comes to clean my home and she brings her 2 year old
along with her. I have asked her not to bring him as he upsets my cats
and my dog. He is forever chasing them around...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 3rd 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By nay
Cat Won't Stop Pawing Doors

ha ha ah ha ha ha ha, effing hell?! cat fight?! grreeoouuwww !!!!!
hisssss !!!

lets just agree that we all love our cats and that we will never do
anything to harm them (not knowingly anyway) be...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By nay
Cat Won't Stop Pawing Doors

I agree, my cat usually wants something when he is so
persistant.....they are cats after all. My other kitty Mikey usually
scratches on the door to be let out so he can either get some air or do
his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By nay
introduction and a question

"First get your facts; then you may distort them at your leisure." --
Mark Twain

ha ha ha ha - from cats to ocd ?! wow what a jump. we cat people are
really a cute bunch. I hear a hissing and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 06, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By nay
introduction and a question

Hi Everyone,
my name is Nay and I have 5 wonderful babies. All of them were stray
and they are all boys mind you. there names are

Kitty Boy, Mogus Mogi, Chappy, Storm and Mikey.

I love my babies,...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11