Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 1.21 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"Rene S." wrote in news:1166194329.474336.9900
@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

My personal experience with prescription foods is that they are garbage
(some of the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 17th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"Rene S." wrote in news:1166194329.474336.9900
@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

My personal experience with prescription foods is that they are garbage
(some of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Ethoxyquin in Hills z/d low allergen - comments?

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote in
:

Rene S alerted me to questionable ingredients in some of the
prescription...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 17th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Ethoxyquin in Hills z/d low allergen - comments?

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote in
:

Rene S alerted me to questionable ingredients in some of the
prescription...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 17th 06, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Ethoxyquin in Hills z/d low allergen - comments?

Rene S alerted me to questionable ingredients in some of the prescription
food, and sure enough I saw this one that really scared me:

Ethoxyquin

A Google search turns...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 06, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Ethoxyquin in Hills z/d low allergen - comments?

Rene S alerted me to questionable ingredients in some of the prescription
food, and sure enough I saw this one that really scared me:

Ethoxyquin

A Google search turns...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 06, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

Cheryl wrote in news:Xns9898D409DAFD6shads@
130.133.1.4:

That's it, yes. All of mine except Bonnie will eat the CN canned,
but not regularly. Bonnie will only eat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 06, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"Rene S." wrote in
:

I recommend you get this book and give it to your mom:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 06, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"Rene S." wrote in
:

I recommend you get this book and give it to your mom:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 06, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"cybercat" wrote in news:4581e756$0$15565$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

Why can't they make it easy on us and create a low allergan Fancy Feast
flavor!?

Why do you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

Cheryl wrote in news:Xns9898C8223D79shads@
130.133.1.4:

On Wed 13 Dec 2006 07:22:42p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"cybercat" wrote in
:

Where was the wheat gluten coming from? It is in a few varieties of FF
but not all.

Purina Pro...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"cybercat" wrote in
:

Where was the wheat gluten coming from? It is in a few varieties of FF
but not all.

Purina Pro...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"cybercat" wrote in :

"Cheryl" wrote

I don't agree that wheat and other glutons are the *most*
common...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

Cheryl wrote in news:Xns9898C6CA5629Eshads@
130.133.1.4:

FRT, Shamrock hasn't had a steroid shot since finding a low dose of
cyclosporine (10mg) that his stomach...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"cybercat" wrote in :

If you have not made serious efforts to control the above, do not put the
cat through this. Fancy Feast is high...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 06, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"cybercat" wrote in :

If you have not made serious efforts to control the above, do not put the
cat through this. Fancy Feast is high...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 06, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

Thanks for the suggestions.

"Spot" wrote in

Subject: Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills
Prescription Diet? -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

Thanks for the suggestions.

"Spot" wrote in

Prescription Diet? -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"cybercat" wrote in
:

wrote in message
I'm trying to get my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Easy way to wean cat off of Fancy Feast and onto Hills Prescription Diet? - HELP!

"cybercat" wrote in
:

wrote in message
I'm trying to get my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 06, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
OUR LATEEST NEW FELINE FREIND

"sheelagh" wrote in
:

.Considering a recent ringworm problem

How did you spot the fleas and what were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 06, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Question on cooked chicken diet for cats with allergic skin conditions

"Phil P." wrote in

More importantly, have you seen any cat that's been cured of this
granuloma (or allergic problem which causes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 21st 06, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Question on cooked chicken diet for cats with allergic skin conditions

"Phil P." wrote in

More importantly, have you seen any cat that's been cured of this
granuloma (or allergic problem which causes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 21st 06, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Dr. Goodpet allergy relief products - anyone?

Cheryl wrote in news:Xns987CD60DED38shads@
130.133.1.4:

And for Femcat, did your mom's cat develop her skin problems at a
time that you can identify, or was it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50