Showing results 1 to 25 of 392
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]
Forum: Cat community October 24th 09, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
I Know You are Wating Four Gnus

Alzo maybe tayke tur bite-a-man Bee twelf???
--
Pitô.ônya

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Ping Sundance

Try:

http://dogpile.com/dogpile/ws/results/Web/cat!2Bdishes/1/417/TopNavigation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true
--
Pitô.ônya
"Sundance" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Iyis Feeling a widdl Gudder, Sunrise

Sunrise, ar yu uh himalayen urr uh heralayen dere
cat?
--
Pitô.ônya wunnerink bowt woidz

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
silly...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 09, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
FANGU ALL (wuz: poo baaa needs more purrday fudz)

I tink I'll nayme it Lovable MiceKreem Kayke©
an if L.L. wantz tu, hur kin akreditt it az aprooft.
--
Pitô.ônya
"Stormmmee" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 09, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
At the reception

Pitoonya enterz wiff uh dolly loaded wiff givt bokzez of varyous
shaypez.

Harri, deez ar fur yu...
For...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 09, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Ping Sundance

In inbizibbubble ink
Yu kin get wun, an I kin get daudder!
Yu go tu da petco ur sumplayze webbysite an get da URL furr da dyshiz.
I'll twy tu go online tumurro an fynd da biker jaketz an kapz,...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 09, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
OT Other news groups that you use??

Sum catz tawk regulir.
It dependz on ther seckerterryz.
--
Pitô.ônya alzo spelt P2nya and Pit2nya.
(Almost neffurr spelt Petunia)

Human butts in:
I was a first and second grade teacher, so it...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 09, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Ping Sundance

Whizpurrz kwietlee

Kin yu tink ovva gudgud givt fur
O. T. and Harri ???
I hav thot an thot.

maybe uh pet meowz inna kayge??
Urr uh kingsize furrz lynd slepink sirkul
(emmitashun, ovkorze)?
Forum: Cat community October 20th 09, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
FANGU ALL (wuz: poo baaa needs more purrday fudz)

"Mimzy =^..^=" wrote in message

Furr cheeze uh jeowlee gudgud furrleow,
Furr cheeze uh jeowlee gudgud...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 09, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
FANGU ALL (wuz: poo baaa needs more purrday fudz)

"Adam" wrote in message
RU habbing fun LL? da fudz, awl yer yer frendz,
I dint rite a speech cuz Mimzy n Bob Qat hided...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Da Winking Ceremony Begins!

Oranja glad yuz wer akzt?
teeeeeeehheeeeeee!!!!!!!
--
Pitô.ônya da punster

"Sundance" wrote in message
Didnt owrowm orinjness luk gud, wif...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 09, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Da Winking Ceremony Begins!

Pitô.ônya smyles as teerz run down hur faze (`;3
O mi, I yam sooo emprezt by diz serrymonee...
Concatyulashunz, Harri and O.T., may yu hab uh wunnerful lyfe tugedder.
turns tu Sundance like weee...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 09, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

"Adam" wrote in message
My bday iz Sat Oct 17, so I declare dat Grand Pooh-Bah Day!

All kitties encuraged 2 honor Grand...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 09, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

pssst Bekki an 'Melia...how bowt mice-moose froztink on dat?
--
Pitô.ônya
"Stormmee" wrote in message
pssst, amellia anna...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 09, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

"Adam" wrote in message
Party, potluck. Pliz bring fud 2 honor Grand Pooh-Bah.

And wat kind uf fudz wood dat...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Breakfast and Farewell!

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow kitties,

Well, da fowrteenf Jellicle Ball is drawing to a
close now dat we herd...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 09, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
[As the Jellicle moon slowly sets and the nightsky lightens in the
east, a...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
arriving at the ball

HiHiHi Little Kitty!
we mizzez yu heer, ya kno...buttid itz empurrtint tu tayke kayer uv owr
hoominz ya kno...
--
Pitô.ônya
"Little Kitty" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 09, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Tribute to Scooter

"Granby" wrote in message
This is what I wrote the day she went to the Bridge and cannot think
of anything different. Sorry for...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 09, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Dinner and Dancing

Pitô.ônya and Sundance dance the night away, anticipaytin the dawn and
the final calling of the names

Sundance, du yu mynd if we dunt zoooom?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" ...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Tribute to Mine Paw

"Anti Shado" wrote in message
Black and white tuxie gives his Meowmie a comforting lick on the...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur

I haff bin purrink alla da tyme, effin tho mine leowzee
sekkerterree haz bin gonnd uhwway!
--
Pitô.ônya

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
arriving at the ball..dancing

"Sundance" wrote in message
Toonya, haz yoo had enuf refurreshmintz? When yoo iz reddy, wud yoo
like to danse? I will ask da kondukterkittee...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Tribute: Hermine & Kitty Schottland, House Of Hanoka

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
Hermine Hanoka was my mother. She died a little less than a year...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 09, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name az of 1 October 2009

8 snippity snip snip 8

"MeOwy" wrote in message

Pawwaps mineseff cud fill da poast ob Secretary ob Interior,
speshullizing in Windo Seets?
MeOwy, wantz to be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 392