A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Time for catacopter tours by Francesca the Fierce
Da surveilance satellites all da time ignore da catacopter, seeing as how it has da Roadcat logo on da side, so it'z gettin to be time to start wif some catacopter tours. We'z got accomodations for kitties, doggies, penguins, and lotz of other aminals. Wez will start by flying along da Larsen...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:34 PM
by cshenk Go to last post
12 59 Cat community
Buffy on the sofa by jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy rarely snoozes on the sofa in the living room. I took a pic of her looking very comfy a few days ago: https://s1.postimg.org/5ey0qfvhun/buffy_sofa.jpg Here's a funny memory. When I brought my cat Persia (RB 2014) here my mother insisted I get a sheet out of the closet and cover the sofa...
Yesterday 11:23 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
4 20 Cat anecdotes
Nipsy gets a very bad report by dgk
He's been scratching his right ear a lot. It's happened before and he's had some infection so I figured that this seemed to be a repeat performance. But the vet said that his heart murrmur has gotten worse, and there is a large growth in his ear that is causing the infection. He's 16, so maybe the...
Yesterday 07:34 PM
by Joy[_3_] Go to last post
8 85 Cat anecdotes
A stuck kitty by Takayuki
When I was getting out of the shower yesterday, I heard a repeated, throaty "Owwwwwww". I wasn't concerned, as it sounded like what Buster occasionally does while patrolling the hallways. But then, I noticed that it was coming from where my desk was, which was odd, because that's one of Buster's...
Yesterday 04:34 PM
by dgk Go to last post
5 26 Cat anecdotes
Duffy has gone to the Bridge (Oct. 16, 2017) by MaryL
I am heartbroken to report that my wonderful Duffy has gone to the Bridge. He had a wonderful report at his last check-up a month ago, and his health failure came on remarkably fast. My sister is visiting from Ohio, and he was happy and playful when we left for dinner yesterday. He had jumped...
Yesterday 04:32 PM
by dgk Go to last post
8 31 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5