Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HRH Cleopatra Silvercat
Forum: Cat community December 16th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Cleopatra bids farewell

Hello, all of my dear friends. I come here tonight to share
some difficult news with all of you.

I have been feeling poorly for several weeks now. My humans
have taken me to see the local...
Forum: Cat community November 21st 08, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Purrs requested for Cleopatra again

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:53:08 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

I am sew gwad et wuz nuffin seerius Cleo. Hmmm, yew r mine mine
sisfur-in-law tew, sense I am winked tew Tabitha..rite? Wuv n
Forum: Cat community November 21st 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Purrs requested for Cleopatra again

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:40:34 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

wat made the abiissesss happen? did kitties byte you? beauty

No, I scratched myself when my teeth were hurting and it just took a...
Forum: Cat community November 20th 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Purrs requested for Cleopatra again

Omy my towz, mine sisfur-in-law! I iz hopink dat dis iz just sum
minor fing, and sendink mine Purrs!

It was minor. I'm back home now and everything is fine.

I swear, some hoomins are so dense!...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Hey guyz guesz what?

Wee sumtymez get snow inna Seattle, but i haf ta stay insyde cuz dem iz
da law were we wiv.

Mosey

Speaking from personal experience, you aren't missing anything. Only
silly and crazy cats...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Diz iz not rite

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:44:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

Da Gramby iz gonna go meet Auntie soft for a kuple of dayz den diz week
endz dey gotted meetingz dem haz to go ta. We will be wifout a
Forum: Cat community October 17th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Let's dance

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:46:24 -0500, Granby wrote:

Fangu, Piglet triez ta teech me anna I haff to learn to be dat kauze I
wantz Harri to like myownselfz. You dance feri well for an,,,,,ummmm,...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Let's dance

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:38:07 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T goes to the side and grooms himself as his furr is a bit of a mess
from doing the fast dances with Herri. When he is satisfied, he waits
Forum: Cat community October 17th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Let's dance

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:06:53 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Yes, I did, Sweetee.

Anaïs, may I haz da pleshur uv da nextest danse? An Lucy, may I haz da
plezhur uv a danse later?? An Cleo, may I...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
The Jellicle Ball - a proposal

What would RPCC folks think of sharing the Jellicle Ball call with RPCA
(I'll also be checking with RPCA)

Yowie (sekretary for Pickle, Suki & Shadow and previously for
Shmoggleberry who...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Jellicle Ball: In Search of Cleopatra Silvercat

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:46:54 -0700, swbobcat wrote:

Having found the sign-in book Phantom and Misty go in search of HRH
Cleopatra Silvercat

Here I am, sitting with Lucy and Mme. Anais since our...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 119
Da Gestbuk Taybil

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:08:30 -0400, Adam wrote:

[A greige classic tabby walks up to the guest book, then checks the door
for another cat. Not seeing any, she signs on the next line.]

Forum: Cat community October 14th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 119
Da Gestbuk Taybil

Meow an hihi, Cleo! You luk luffly tonight! How is yur mouf
healink
after da trip to da TED? You look OK....

I can't beleef dat anoffur yeer haz passed!

My mouth has been slow to heal,...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 119
Da Gestbuk Taybil

[She headbutts Ralph and Willow, and walking down to the Ballroom,
finds a cushion large enough for her, Cleopatra and Lucy, all without
winks for the Ball]

[Cleo signs in, then her...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Ize Kant Stay Long

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:25:35 -0700, angelvinvin wrote:

[Black polydactyl kitty looking very tired enters and makes his way to
the guestbook table]

Hi Willow. Ralph, itz gud tu see yu agin...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Jellicle Ball: Thuh Ballroom iz Beeootiful

[Cleo enters the ballroom and nods in approval. It looks like every thing
is just about ready. The low tables are set up for the buffet, cushions
and pillows are arranged all around the room with a...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 08, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 22:23:42 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Fangu so much, Cleo, dat will be wunnerful! We will be so onnered to
hav yurownself offishyate at owrown wedwink. Iz dere enneefing we...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Cleo is home

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:34:33 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Wud yoo pass da nip tee, pleez? Ennyhow, az fur feline kurrint eventz,
did yoo heer dat Pitoonya offurred to make myown brofur a purrtner in...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 08, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Cleo is home

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:32:08 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[a 'porter twinkles and a petite Persian steps out with a tray of
nip
tea and a box of egg-custard cup from NY's Chinatown]

Forum: Cat community October 1st 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Cleo is home

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:34:54 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Yeah! Home is gud.
Cinder

Home is very good. Thanks for your purrs, Cinder.

Cleo
Forum: Cat community October 1st 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Cleo is home

She is now mostly conscious, just really groggy and sleepy. We still
have to worry that she is ok through the night, but she gets to come
home tomorrow after 9:00 AM.

Amelia

Hello,...
Forum: Cat community September 29th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Ping Harri

Is there anykitty who meows on this newsgroup, who's older than
eighteen-and-a-half?

Kitty Schottland

I'm only 17.

Cleo
Forum: Cat community September 24th 08, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
UPDATE: Purrz pleze

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:05:28 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T, Miz Piglet, Lewi D. Cat and Willow all jump on grambys bed and
assume the meatloaf position for purring for HRH Cleo. Their purrs will
Forum: Cat community September 16th 08, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
We must plan thuh Jellicle Ball

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:22:55 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

A furry gudgud ideer! What do you kitties fink 'bowt Bar
Hoebor/Acadia National Park in Maine. Itz a luffly kwiet place.

Herez...
Forum: Cat community September 10th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
Hey Tabitha

Is et umkay wiff yew iffen we aks Cleo to perform our ceremony? I will
ping hurself later n axs hur iffen she will do et fur usses. I wanted
tew ask yew furst.
.
Mosey
--off to nap...