Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Cat Whisperer
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 06, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
HOW CAN i GET MY CATS TO SNUGGLE?!

Strangely, my male 13lb "Senna" came and sat on my lap for about 15 minutes
a few days ago, so he must be reading my mind and giving in a bit!

"The Cat Whisperer" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
What do you do with your pet when it's time comes?? buried? cremated? left at the vet for disposal? stuffed!?

I am just wondering your opinions... I have previously buried a cat in his
bed, in a steel encased box, at my country home.

Just curious what the rest of you have done or plan to do...

--
Posted...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
HOW CAN i GET MY CATS TO SNUGGLE?!

Reading all the sad posts makes me want to hold my cats tight... but they
are not the snuggly type!
They don't like being held, and only come to snuggle when they feel like it,
rarely!

Is there...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
link to some Dudley pix

good looking boy, sorry for your loss.

"Kitkat" wrote in message
Too lazy to to put these up on the binaries...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 06, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
Replies: 17
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Apologies To All - I'm a Christian Now! PRAISE GOD

DITTO

GW is the king of "I make no mistakes, jesus told me to do it, how can I be
wrong"

What a stupid asshat

wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 24th 06, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
peeing probs

poster said he was NOT neutered...
get to the vet, get him neutered asap.

"Gail" wrote in message
If he is not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 06, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
washing paws in water bowl

many cats drink this way... it is a sign that the water may not be fresh
enough maybe?
I bought my cats an electric fountain type of water dish, it aerates the
water constantly and he never dipped...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Espy is a pointer cat

go intake some gas and die beatch, you are an embarrassment to jews
everywhere.

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
New kitten vs Newer kitten

Is this for real?
You get rid of the one you've had the longest?!
You need to learn how to have cats meet and greet... there are ways and
products that can help, someone will fill you in.

They will...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
My cat has Acute Myeloid Leukemia

ouch, mommy wipe my tears

get a life asshat

"Rabbi Getiner" wrote in message

The Cat Whisperer wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 16th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
My cat has Acute Myeloid Leukemia

I would gas your kosher ass if I met you - you are nothing but a small,
pathetic chump, your mother must be ashamed.

"Rabbi Getiner" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 06, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
My cat has Acute Myeloid Leukemia

go circumsize yourself and then flush your own head in the toilet you slice
of ****.
if you represent "one proud jew" I feel sorry for your people.... what a
disgrace.
no wonder everyone hates...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 13th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Bubba's Canned Food Impressions

My cats agree about the Natural Balance Venison and Green Pea, yum... but
their fav. is by far Innova EVO canned.

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 06, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
dental hygeine for cats

water additive???
tell us more please!

"BudGan61" wrote in message
lucy707 via CatKB.com wrote:

There are tartar and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 06, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Cat's Walking Funny

sorry for that^^ wrong thread!

"The Cat Whisperer" wrote in message
just watch out for mercury poisoning.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 06, 06:20 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Cats and tuna?

just watch out for mercury poisoning.
http://www.gotmercury.org/
put in your own bodyweight and see how much you can eat safely...

your cat shouldn't be eating much of this I don't think!

I used...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 06, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Cat's Walking Funny

just watch out for mercury poisoning.
http://www.gotmercury.org/
put in your own bodyweight and see how much you can eat safely...

your cat shouldn't be eating much of this I don't think!

I used...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 7th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

take your smiley pills and watch it again!

"lucy707 via CatKB.com" u23450@uwe wrote in message
but the dog is just laying there... and that kitten looks like it just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Cats carrying small to large fish challenge video! Do you think your cat can carry 4lbs of fish in it's teeth???

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=517E7E21-D1CC-4A7D-AD51-3E27E33CE96C&f=06/64&fg=copy

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17B339DA-E259-4C14-A789-7A8A8392ABEB&f=06/64&fg=copy

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 2nd 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Tummy flap?

My 7 yr old male cat has the same "tummy flap" - it reminds me of how a fat
person looks when he/she gets skinny and has loose skin. He's never been
fat, but he developed this feature. I'd also...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
from Natural Balance...

Calculations for Canned Cat Formula on a Dry Matter bases:
Protein: 40.9%
Fat: 22.7%
Phosphorus: 1.45% - 1.63%
Sodium: 0.45%

"The Cat Whisperer" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Couple Questions Regarding Canned Food

human food is not too good for your cat dude, smoke another one and blow
them a stinger!
"bobmarley" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Couple Questions Regarding Canned Food

I just noticed that it has 1.60 of phosphorus, which was high on the list,
but I emailed the mfg for an update to the 2003 list.
I will continue to use it regardless, mixed with Innova Dry and the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By The Cat Whisperer
Couple Questions Regarding Canned Food

http://www.naturapet.com/display.php?d=comp-wiz&animal=Cat
choose the products you want on the chart and it will provide the info.