Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jane B
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 17th 16, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Jane B
Cats won't eat new Feline Caviar

I've been feeding my two cats Feline Caviar Vennison for over a year and they really like it. I just bought a new bag and they wouldn't touch it. When I read the ingredients I saw that the formula...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 15, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Jane B
Opinions on Feline Caviar Holistic Venison

I ended up ordering a bag from Petflow. Expensive, but if you're a first time buyer you should be able to find some pretty good coupon codes.

Anyway, my cats really like it. Hope it's as healthy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 2nd 15, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Jane B
Opinions on Feline Caviar Holistic Venison

I got a sample of this food and my cats really love it. It's probably the only good quality dry food that they both like. I was wondering if there was any down side to this food other than the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 10th 14, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Jane B
Dry food addict. Refuses anything else

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 12:26:36 PM UTC-4, buglady wrote:
On 4/8/2014 11:03 AM, Jane B wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions, Buglady. Except for the raw food, I have tried the other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 14, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Jane B
Dry food addict. Refuses anything else

Thanks for the suggestions, Buglady. Except for the raw food, I have tried the other tricks. They don't work. As for the raw, I'll try it but I doubt it will work. She has no interest in "people"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 14, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Jane B
Dry food addict. Refuses anything else

Now that I've read how much healthier canned food over dry, I've been trying to convert my cat. She is incredibly fussy. Only eats dry food. She does not over eat, so she is fed at will.

I have...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6