Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BallardBunch
Forum: Cat community September 15th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By BallardBunch
Talisker Pippin, RB 8/24/2007

Fangu, Rusty -- you were the best mentee, and Ceilidh was so proud of
you. It's a little strange to be in a catless house now, but I suspect
Bast will lead me to a kitty or a kitty to me soon...
Forum: Cat community September 9th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By BallardBunch
Talisker Pippin, RB 8/24/2007

At the Rainbow Bridge, Allegra greets her #2 fan enthusiastically.

Hihihi, Allegra! It'z reely gud to see yew an alla my frends frum da
Old Days! It takes a liddle gitting-used-to, tho -- even my...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By BallardBunch
Talisker Pippin, RB 8/24/2007

Auntie looks at the big black golden-eyed kitty in her lap and offers a
chin skritch or two Fangu Onyx -- I know you kitties understand how
much you mean to us. And Goodbye Furry Friend has...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By BallardBunch
Talisker Pippin, RB 8/24/2007

It is with sadness that I come to announce that Ms. Taisker Pippin, SOC,
VC, 1999 Beaverwate Soomo Champeen, purrcussionist extraordinaire, and
beloved winkwink of Pandora Pussycat of the JMCC,...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By BallardBunch
Allegra (1989-2007)

I am so unhappy to heer dis furry bad nooze. I haf always been prowd to
be thuh Great Girtha's #2 fan, an we shared a luv uv soomo (an now an
den shared sum compitishunj tips, cuz we weren't efer...
Forum: Cat community January 28th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By BallardBunch
Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

Hihihi Blue. It's gud to hear Maui iz eeting fud on his own, cuz it'z
always bedder to be da one in control -- I meen, we're cats an so uv
corse we shud be in control. I used to git A/D an liked it...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 07, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By BallardBunch
Cat in Heat-Please Help

The only way to get a cat in heat to stop announcing her condition is to
have her bred (and she'll keep on for a few days anyway). Since that's
not really a desirable option, you'll have to (1)...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By BallardBunch
Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

I hafn't been by da Communitee since da Jellicle ball glares briefly at
delinquint typist, but I just saw dis post, and wanted to tell yew dat
I've got da exact same fing -- diffuse intestinal...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By BallardBunch
Tribute: Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat

Dat wuz a lovely tribute to Capt. Midnight. I remember him from back
when I came to da Communitee lots more often. He will be furry much
missed. --Talisker Pippin, sad at seeing how many of her old...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By BallardBunch
Tribyoot to Elektra

Elektra wuz a wunderful example uv how a VC kitty shud live -- she wuz a
furry speshul lady an a wunderful cook besides. --Talisker Pippin, who
always luked up to Elektra

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 06, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 43
Posted By BallardBunch
Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

Bobtayled tabby gurl puts down da tamboureen, pulls a Celtic drum an
drumstick out of her carrybag an twirls da stick a few times Kewl!
I'm not shur uv whut toon -- let'z just feel da beet an see...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 06, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By BallardBunch
Tribute to Booger the HarpurrCat

Boogie wuz a fellow musishun anna troo gentlecat. He played hiz harp at
my housemate Ceilidh's ceili when she went to da Bridge (where she
started da Rainbow Bridge Chorale). An he left a liddle...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 06, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 43
Posted By BallardBunch
Jellicle Ball: Some lively music

Bobtayled tabby gurl shakes her tamboureen so alla jingles jingle an
bangs it now an den aginst her short stout tayl an grinz at alla kittiez
dancing an jumping an bounsing like kittenz, den jinglez...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Posted By BallardBunch
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

It'z so nice to meet yew, too, Kissa. We may have met before, an I know
I've seen yew before, but I git to da Communitee so seldum deze days ...
Yew an Ralph haf done a reely luvly job wif da Gest...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Posted By BallardBunch
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Uv corse I remember yew, Ralph! I wish I got to da Communitee more
often dese days -- dere are so menny noo kitties here, an yew all haf
such a gudgud time. Efurry Ball I promiss I'm gonna vizit...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By BallardBunch
Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

We were glad yew were able to come along, Ember. Da JMCC 'porter alwayz
haz lotza room, an Pandy had it all warmed up an da coordinates set fur
Rome so we wudn't miss enny uv da Ball. It *is* nice...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 06, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
Posted By BallardBunch
Calling All Moosik Players

I brot a tamboureen dat rattlez an jinglez. An I can back-up Ralph onna
bodhran an da drumset if he'z bizzy wif da gestbuk too. -- Talisker
Pippin, who hazn't praktissed much recently, but who...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By BallardBunch
My Tribyoot to LaRRy

He flurrted wif alla aunties too! Efen mymom wuzn't immune to LaRRy's
charms. I wuz alwayz glad he had hiz own famlee an troohome far away
frum uss or I mite haf waked up wun day to find mymom had...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 06, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By BallardBunch
Jellicle Ball: Getting ready

At a howse in Ballard in Seeatull, a brown tabby an wite bobtailed gurl
gathers a bookay uv autumn leeves and opens the teleporter door I can't
beleeve da Jellicle Ball is tonite an we almost...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 06, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By BallardBunch
Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

It iz always sad to hear so menny names of so menny frends, but it'z
also a comfort to know dey are happy atta Bridge an we'll all be
together again some day. Mieze, fangu for dat beeyoutifull...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 06, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Posted By BallardBunch
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Brown tabby n wite bobtailed gurl, wearing a dark bloo toga wif Dress
Gordon tartan trim, accompanied by brown tabby n wite longailed gurl,
steps up to da gestbuk an takez da pen.
Talisker Pippin,...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21