Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Toni
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 10th 06, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Toni
Hypoallergenic food - What else?

"OceanView" wrote in message
My cat's been diagnosed as developing a food allergy and the vet put her
on
Science Diet Z/D. She...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 27th 06, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Toni
advice

wrote in message
Any helpful hints on how to ger kitty to drink more water?

Just leave a dirty dish soaking in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Toni
bloody butt & feces-smelling vomit??

"crzyspirit via CatKB.com" u25620@uwe wrote in message
well no **** you guys!!! I'm not stupid! geez. He's at the vet as I'm
typing this.. getting blood work done...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Toni
Two cats won't let me sleep!!

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Toni" wrote in message
We just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 06, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Toni
Two cats won't let me sleep!!

"paul8agrape" wrote in message

Is there anything I can do to keep them quiet at night. I've thought
about...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 18th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Toni
necropsy on cat?

"Rudy's mom" wrote in message
Hi Rhonda,
Thanks for your concern. Yes I have called everywhere. The vet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Toni
OTC eye wash for cats

"The Polish-Kraut" wrote in message

Occassionally my furbabies get dust - dirt in their eyes from...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 06, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Toni
Cat's Walking Funny

"Paige" wrote in message
Vet did blood work and ruled out his kidney's.

Clearly something is very wrong, and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Toni
Baking soda toxic?

"Mike S." wrote in message
When I last took in one of my cat's the veterinarian suggested that I
try one of the products that goes in the cat's water. The cat's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 06, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Toni
Kitty tranquilizers?

"Ripley59" wrote in message
Unfortunately her fur is extremely dense, far more so than my Maine
Coon's, and very...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats
Replies: 9
Posted By Toni
Kitty tranquilizers?

"Ripley59" wrote in message
A while ago I read somewhere that there were tranquilizers available
for cats, something...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 06, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Toni
Your cat website?

"Mike" wrote in message
Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
people in this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Toni
Tummy flap?

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
I've never heard it called that.

And I have seen older cats that still have it...
whether fertile or spayed.

Many spays today are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 2nd 06, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Toni
Tummy flap?

"Michelle" wrote in message

But in the past couple of months he's developed this incredible 2 inch
FLAP...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 06, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Toni
Couple Questions Regarding Canned Food

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
Is there a reasonably reliable source somewhere on line that
provides an impartial comparison of nutrient levels in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 06, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Toni
How long b4 they use new Cat Tree? HELP

"ensoul" wrote in message

what do I do?

Food on the top shelf?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Toni
hi,. my cats in labor

"katt" wrote in message
i could use some tips... its my first time with a pregnant cat in
labor she has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Toni
Renfield?

"cybercat" wrote in message

He's gorgeous. Is he a rescue?

Not a rescue, by my definition at least (??).
He and Renfield came from...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Toni
Renfield?

"Toni" wrote in message

That "classic tabby" is Rochester- actually "The Marquis Rochester von
Cearbhaill".

I'm so lame...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Toni
Renfield?

"cybercat" wrote in message

Wow, the Feb. 2006 photo of the red cat standing up and scratching, is
that
Renfield? I actually took a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Toni
Dry Diet Food for Senior Cats

"RHPT" wrote in message
I realize this is truly subjective, but what would some of you
recommend as far as dry diet cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Toni
Cat in heat but will not mate...what to do?

wrote in message
I have an 11 month old Himmie that I am trying to mate at a reputable
breeder. This is the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 06, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Toni
Clavamox

"rustyred" u24422@uwe wrote in message news:63aee5bab04c0@uwe...
I have an unused bottle of Clavamox dated 6/10/06 with an expiration date
of
7/10/06.

It is still sealed. Would the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Toni
Calico cats - Bad temperament?

"Richard" wrote in message

I was shocked. Is there any evidence that calico cats are more
anti-social...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 06, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Toni
Two cats - both boys or both girls?

wrote in message
I'm planning to get a couple of tonks, either two boys or two girls --
I understand they're...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43