Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
ot; see.. the devil will hand you a bright shiny thing

On Jul 10, 6:02 pm, judas me wrote:
with the devil you get paid up front
(same goes for revenge)

you get revenge, you get it up front
you let the wheel of providence...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
===== Nick Andrews plays it straight ======

On Jul 10, 5:06 pm, judas me wrote:
now.. you on the other hand, you came to me like you have Charlie and
Matt, and whoever else as a friend. but.. you betrayed me......
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 48
kNock KnaaaaahhhK

On Jul 7, 7:58 pm, solo wrote:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

may I suggest
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod1530691&CATID=301839&skuid=sku1530680&V=G&ec=frgl_629189
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 48
kNock KnaaaaahhhK

On Jul 7, 4:22 pm, solo wrote:
she's an exhibitionist of sorts

....says the king of "pay attention to me"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.psychology.personality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Replies: 15
omg pat

LOL
What a shrieking little bitch Barry turns into when denied attention...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 4th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Baby

On Jul 3, 8:04 pm, cookie wrote:
You are so pretty on the inside and out! I can feel you smiling...

Save it, Barry. I don't swing that way.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6