Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: \STEELER\
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 08, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By \STEELER\
A few photos of Tortle and friends

Miss Bonnie I know you have been going thru some rough times as of late but
just love the stuffings out of the ones you have. Purrs to you thru this
bumpy time.

"22brix"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By \STEELER\
Miss Calico Girl update

all furballs should have people like you and many of the others in here.
My Hemi is sitting here nodding his head in agreement.

"tanadashoes" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By \STEELER\
update - back from the vet - maybe she just needs purrs

sending my purrs and Hemi is on my lap sending his.

"Marina" wrote in message
thanks for all the purrs. we just got back...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By \STEELER\
Alexis Wins Nationals - OT

congrats to Alexis and her grandma.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Just a bit of MaMere boasting - my granddaughter,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By \STEELER\
Devastated :(

I am so sorry kate. may the transition to the RB be one of ease.

"Kate" wrote in message
We went...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By \STEELER\
Alexis Wins Nationals - OT

oh yes congrats to Alexis. You have been on a winning streak lately miss
lori.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Just a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By \STEELER\
maybe she just needs purrs

When my little Alice Cooper was fixed and she came home she decided to not
eat. I started to give her PediaSure using an eyedropper. that picked her
up after a couple of days.

"Marina"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By \STEELER\
Devastated :(

kate I am so sorry. I know there are not words that can help. I can only
say you are doing what is right by not having her suffer, but knowing that
will not make you suffer less. I only wish I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 08, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By \STEELER\
ot stitches away

make Marina better, make Marina better, repeat
etc..................................................................................
"Marina" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By \STEELER\
I'm such a meanie

yea, she is planning her REVENGE!!!

"Granby" wrote in message
They get in enough trouble anyway, especially Willow. She is far to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 08, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By \STEELER\
Hello!

my hemi says he likes daisy.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/hemi.jpg

I also have molly, alice cooper and squeaky. oh and nice to meet you and I
am from the state to the left of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 08, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By \STEELER\
Attack kitten!

see what happens when you laugh at them.

wrote in message
Last night, I apparently had a sudden infestation of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 08, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By \STEELER\
A sad introduction

The blessing of having one of these fur babies gracing our lives is truly
heaven on earth. My condolences to you and many heartfelt purrs to you.

"22brix" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By \STEELER\
I'm such a meanie

my Hemi is always hopping up on my lap at the computer. Daggone it dad pay
attention to me.

wrote in message
Adrian...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By \STEELER\
This "NG"

not unless I am the prey!!

wrote in message

"\"STEELER\"" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By \STEELER\
pic - bestest chair

my gosh they are stunning. you are very blessed!!

"Marina" wrote in message
when i moved here over two years ago, i set...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By \STEELER\
This "NG"

I have Hemi, Molly, Squeaky, and Alice Cooper. here are their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By \STEELER\
This "NG"

well I used to be called santasteeler for the reasons of being a steelers
fan and playing Santa every year. I come with my own white beard and I used
to be somewhat chunky. Doing Santa just got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By \STEELER\
This "NG"

This newsgroup has it all. So many times you just sit back and laugh or
just giggle. Then the same day a thread will bring you to tears. Since I
have been a slave all my life to over 25 separate...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By \STEELER\
I'm such a meanie

I LOVE IT. LOL
this ng is such a hoot!!!

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By \STEELER\
Purrs & Prayers needed please.

Daniel good to see you again. so how is Iowa doing?

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:12:12 -0500,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By \STEELER\
Purrs & Prayers needed please.

just me, my sister and her Sharpei, a Yorkie and my 4 kitties.
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Thank you SO much...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By \STEELER\
Purrs & Prayers needed please

many purrs and prayers to her and a smile for you. it does take a fine and
forgiving person to feel the way you do.
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By \STEELER\
I'm such a meanie

my little hemi was sitting here reading this with me shaking his little
head. he wants to know why you would embarrass you little kitty like that?

wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 62
Posted By \STEELER\
Survey:how you aquired your cats

"Ann" wrote in message
How did your cats come to live with you?

I will leave this post blank so you can fill in the number or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26