Showing results 1 to 25 of 322
Search took 1.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christine K.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 12th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Christine K.
Do Cats Pretend They Are People?

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) kirjoitti:

When responding to a message, I select "Reply" (not "Reply All") -
SFAIK, those are the only options available, other than creating an
entirely new...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 08, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Christine K.
OT - I volunteered

CatNipped kirjoitti:
"Sherry" wrote in message
On May 7, 8:39 am, "CatNipped"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Christine K.
Which Celebrity is Your Cat?

Matthew kirjoitti:
Rumble is in trouble he ranked as Simon Cowell

Laku's also Simon Cowell... oh boy...

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

MatSav kirjoitti:
"Christine K." wrote in message
Not meaning to be gross either, but do British use blood in
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By Christine K.
Answer me this

Christina Websell kirjoitti:
"Enfilade" wrote in message
If I may be gross, I'm going...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 1st 08, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 93
Posted By Christine K.
The more I see of people...

Lesley via CatKB.com kirjoitti:
Granby wrote:
Any other Pub's around?

Plenty and she's always moaning how since the smoking ban they're losing
trade. Trouble is, I get on very well with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 1st 08, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Christine K.
Ping Lori

CatNipped kirjoitti:

I don't know what "cast on some more" means - I've never even learned with
to do with the rat's tail end where you start knitting from. Seriously,
though, this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 30th 08, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Christine K.
Ping Lori

CatNipped kirjoitti:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I'm so excited. I found a new hobby for you. Check this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 08, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Christine K.
pulse/O2 meters

hopitus kirjoitti:
On Apr 28, 3:13 pm, "Yowie" wrote:
hopitus wrote:
On Apr 27, 4:35 pm, Jack Campin wrote:
Marion borrowed one of those...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Christine K.
Game OT

ollie2 kirjoitti:
Lois gave me the following the game http://www.freerice.com/index.php she
knows I love word games. I did discover a new word - grimalkin
(can I hear the whisper of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 08, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 57
Posted By Christine K.
She's home!!

Christina Websell kirjoitti:
"Matthew" wrote in message
"Christina Websell"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Christine K.
OT - Hobby Suggestions Needed

CatNipped kirjoitti:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message

Plastic canvas comes to mind. It isn't as optically...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Christine K.
another OT ?

Stormmee kirjoitti:
I want to make cookies and am out of brown sugar, and DH is on his way to
Chicago to visit his mother before her surgery tomorrow so I have no way to
get to the store, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 24th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Christine K.
A couple of pictures of Shadow

Adrian kirjoitti:
He's decided he now owns my foot stool. :-)
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2391918250075823146OUkCTl

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2161806480075823146apDAue

What a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 24th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Christine K.
test

Stormmee kirjoitti:
I seem to not be getting all of the messages for some reason, if you see
this and don't mind please respond so I can see if I am getting everyone,
Lee

Roger roger...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Christine K.
Black-faced tuxes- Check in!

Adrian kirjoitti:
22brix wrote:

making a snide comment
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2971895070103170420XJfEdo?vhost=pets

Bonnie

The second one is just asking for a lolcat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Christine K.
Technical Stuff

Ginger-lyn kirjoitti:
I don't know why, but it won't let me put in my real "reply-to" address
anymore. It says it doesn't support newsgroups, so I have to use the
sbcglobal one. I never,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 08, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Christine K.
Thieves!! And Other Stuff

CatNipped kirjoitti:

We finally got the tom cat pee odor out of the house. The Sherpa bag is
still iffy - it's still out on the deck and we've soaked it three times with
"Nature's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Christine K.
Vet Tech Journals : The continuing Saga

Baha via CatKB.com kirjoitti:

Don't you just LOVE Aldi's? When they opened their first store here, people
all over the city took two or three buses out and bought so much stuff that
they had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 08, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Christine K.
OT Yahoo mail

Kyla =^. .^= kirjoitti:
"Marina" Yowie wrote:
Yes, its been dodgy. I 'pop' all my Yahoo accounts from Outlook Express -
its been asking for a password several times on different...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Christine K.
They're not having any...

CatNipped kirjoitti:

Their bowls were still untouched after 3 hours so I broke down and gave
them their Fancy Feast - I couldn't stand the guilt of going to sleep
knowing they were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Christine K.
Update and Name Change

Jack Campin - bogus address kirjoitti:
Second, since we're definitely going to keep him (as if that was ever in
doubt), I decided "Garvin" just wouldn't do - too undignified. So we're
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Christine K.
OT Yahoo mail

Marina kirjoitti:

Thanks. I use Firefox, too. Did you know there's a cat theme for
Firefox? I have the green one. :)

I tried emptying cache and cookies (and I do have cookies enabled)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Christine K.
OT Yahoo mail

Marina kirjoitti:
Christine K. wrote:

No problem here, but then I usually log on to Yahoo Mail via the
messenger, as I get an alert to the messenger when I have mail.
Oh, and I have an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 08, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Christine K.
OT Yahoo mail

Marina kirjoitti:
Is anyone else having trouble with their yahoo mail account? I can't
connect to the mail server, just get an error message every time, saying
it can't connect. I've been...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 322