Showing results 1 to 25 of 299
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Inge Grotjahn
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 09, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
Sad anniversary

Dear Lisa,

Am 30.11.2009 schrieb Lisa Katt:

I miss you Hugo Katt.
Elisabet

comforting purrs are coming over to you. I still miss my Tientje (he
was as black as your Hugo).
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
More pics: cold but sunny

Am 30.10.2009 schrieb Marina:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/Jul-Dec09/IMG_1633.jpg

Aaww, what a lovely picture of Mir and Caliban:-)

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
OT - Finding pants purrs - seriously

Am 24.10.2009 schrieb Mark Edwards:

Somewhere in the hospital room shuffle this week, the hospital has lost my
blue jeans and my only belt.

Oh dear:-) Pants-finding-purrs are on the way. And...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
Domino RIP 7/10/09

Am 07.10.2009 schrieb shirleycatuk:

I said goodbye to Domino this morning...sorry to upset to say more right
now!

My sincerest condolences on your loss. No words can comfort you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 09, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
OT 22nd Anniverssary

Am 17.09.2009 schrieb Mark Edwards:

Senyah has remained with me for 22 years, despite me. What is *wrong* with
that woman?

Senyah for sure believes that you love her:-)

Congratulations to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 09, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
The snake in the box

Am 31.08.2009 schrieb Marina:

Then Mir comes rolling out of the box, kicking and biting... her own
tail. It had had the audacity to follow her into HER box and bite her in
the butt!

Oh no!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 09, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
We made three in a row!

Am 30.08.2009 schrieb Marina:

Inge Grotjahn wrote:
Today Chiara & Lady Mortisha are the cats of the day:-) I guess, we
are the only people, who submit piccies *lol*.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 09, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
We made three in a row!

Am 30.08.2009 schrieb Marina:

Congrats. :)

thank you:-)

But how come they managed to spell Northrhine-Westphalia correctly
(almost), but not Helsinki? I'd just like to know. :P

Well, in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 09, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
We made three in a row!

Today Chiara & Lady Mortisha are the cats of the day:-) I guess, we
are the only people, who submit piccies *lol*.
http://evercats.com/the-daily-cat/

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
Return of the flies(GW)

Am 11.08.2009 schrieb Mischief:

I used the same trick last year of turning off the lights and putting
a lamp on the patio and then stirring up the flies in hope they'll fly
toward the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 09, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
It's Caliban's adoption day

Am 08.08.2009 schrieb Marina:

On the 8th of August, 2005, I was set to go and fetch my new kitten from
the fosterer's when she called me and said she was going shopping with
her husband and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 09, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
OT - my dad died

Dear Cheryl and family,

Am 25.06.2009 schrieb Cheryl:

Dad lost his battle with cancer on Father's Day.

there are no comforting words I could offer, but I want to let you
know, that I'm thinking...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 09, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
Just a thought...

Am 25.06.2009 schrieb Ted Davis:

It still doesn't:
http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/katzkids/about.htm (Sundays
only). It has it's original title back now - I think "The Captain...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 09, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
For women only, OT

Am 08.06.2009 schrieb ollie2:

When you have to visit a public toilet,...

Thank you so much for sharing this, Bev. You made my day:-)

Purrs to you
Inge and the catgang

--
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 09, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18

Am 01.06.2009 schrieb Victor Martinez:

Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas. :(

Victor, I'm so very sorry to read your post.

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 09, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
Tuffty

Am 26.05.2009 schrieb shirleycatuk:

Tuffty went to the rainbow bridge today with a little help from the vet.

Our sincerest condolences on your loss and lots of comforting purrs as
well as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
1st of May in Germany - a long story

Am 04.05.2009 schrieb Lisa Katt:

I see that there are *only* five cats in the picture. (Looks like more).

It doesn't look like more - there are more (6)*g*. If you take a
closer look you see from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 09, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
1st of May in Germany - a long story

Am 03.05.2009 schrieb Lisa Katt:

Inge, you may not have a video camera. But I remember a photo of you
sleeping in bed with all the cats.

Elisabet, did you have this one in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 09, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
RIP Grandcat

Am 03.05.2009 schrieb Sherry:

He was twelve years old, a tabby Maine Coon; with a personality true
to the "gentle giant" breed. He was a one-owner cat for sure, and
that owner is just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
1st of May in Germany - a long story

Am 02.05.2009 schrieb Adrian:

I think your story would have made a great video. ;-)

Adrian, I think you are right:-) Unfortunately we don't have a camera
to take the video. I'm quite often in a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
1st of May in Germany - a long story

Am 02.05.2009 schrieb Irulan:

Missed you, Inger! Glad to hear you and especially Volker are doing fine.
Give our love to the furbabies and don't work too hard to please them. ;)

Yes, I'm very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
1st of May in Germany - a long story

Am 02.05.2009 schrieb :

* I loved the description of Owl "docking" at your nose. Made me think
of a big ship coming in and docking in place. :)

Owl's docking goes like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 1st 09, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
1st of May in Germany - a long story

After beeing absent for quite some time, I would like to bring myself
into focus by telling you a little story and to let you know, that
Volker and I are alright.

Please consider the following...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 09, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
Snoopy is 19

Am 11.03.2009 schrieb Adrian:

I don't know he exact birthday, I do know she was born the second
week of March 1990 so I decided she could share my birthday.

I wish you a very happy birthday...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Inge Grotjahn
purr request...

Am 02.01.2009 schrieb Christine K:

I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 299