Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cory[_5_]
Forum: Cat community November 13th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Election Results

In article bNISk.376599$TT4.244120@attbi_s22,
says...

The unofficial election results, counting the mailing lists and
newsgroup, a

"Lovable...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 08, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Purresident Louise's Acceptance Speech

In article ,
says...
Fangu all. I try hard.

Louise (still cat of few words)

*Apawz! Apawz! Apawz!*

Dat wuzza furry gudgudgud...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Chief Justicat election results

In article ,
says...
Amelia T Cat wrote:
I haven't seen anyone call yet for votes for Chief Justicat. All 6 of us
in the...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Election Results

In article , says...

"The Ajo Clowder ^.^" wrote in message
Adam wrote:
The...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Hurky Kitty Club meeting!

In article ,
says...

Lucy, wuz dat yr nooz 'bout carpet?

Cory, u not kitty but u get our respeck. Cn u hurk on...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Missin fingz....

In article , blessed_with_2
@verizon.net says...
jently snippt fur da kloolezz serfur...
p.s. from Anti Batty..... (don't click on spellcheck when posting to...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Catmerica 'Lection!

In article x9ERk.371932$TT4.48791@attbi_s22,
says...
Puddi Cat votez for the unbeatable team of Lovable Louise for President and
Sapphire Samurai for Vice President.
Forum: Cat community November 10th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Hurky Kitty Club meeting!

In article ,
says...
Ne1 want 2 share abt recent hurks?

Louise, HKC Prez.

Wow! Furry gud, efurrykitty! Fangu 4...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Any nooz, Unka Dan?????

In article ,
says...

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
"Sundance"...
Forum: Cat community November 8th 08, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Hurky Kitty Club meeting!

In article ,
says...
Nottid synze on Pawpawz lethur chayer.

UB ~ I bet Pawpaw LOVED that! ;-)
Forum: Cat community November 8th 08, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Hurky Kitty Club meeting!

In article ,
says...
I call HKC mtg 2 order.

No bizness AFAIK, just social mtg.

Ne1 want 2 share abt recent hurks?

Forum: Cat community November 6th 08, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Cory[_5_]
GranMeowmie (RB), 1942 - 2008

In article , says...
Early this morning, November 3, 2008, my mother passed away due
to complications from leukemia.

Mietze, could you add a...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Catmerica 'Lection!

In article , carrieandbishop-
says...
Um, purrleeze eskyooz myown ignerance, but who ezackly is "SS"?

Rebecca

Sapphire Samurai, I...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Tail thumping

In article ,
says...
"Cory" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community November 4th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Stoopid Hoomins

In article , says...
I wuz tryin an tryin to kommunikate wif myne Meomie, an nuffin wuz
gettin thru! I duznt fink I haz thu hang uv this tellepafy...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Tail thumping

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 08:42:22 -0800, Stampir wrote:

Big Red, the 23 pound Orange Tabby, will thump his tail if...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 08, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Important News!

In article 02c3a67e-b505-4caa-aceb-18c8d76ec360
@a3g2000prm.googlegroups.com, says...
So, now I'm using Google to access this group.

No need for that. Set your...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Hurky Kitty Club

In article ,
says...
Cory wrote:
Pawpa frew up lastist nite, ur sew Grandmeowmie sez. Duz dat meen him,
uh lowly hooman...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 08, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Hurky Kitty Club

In article ,
says...
HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

Pawpa frew up lastist nite, ur...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Ping WooToo

In article , says...
Ohhh ur poo tummy. Dat souns like Piglet when her gotted in da hot suze dat
her man hooman putted on hisown platez. ...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Pat's confused kitty

In article ,
says...
On 27 Oct 2008 16:23:12 GMT, Dan M wrote:

My brother Pat has quite an assortment of...
Forum: Cat community October 24th 08, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Hero cat dies in Brooklyn

I just read on the New York Post's website that the mama cat who brought
her five kittens out of a burning building, leaving "herownself" badly
burned in the process, in 1996 has died of kidney...
Forum: Cat community October 24th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Cat waking us up

In article ,
says...
snip...
Tess is 3 1/2 years old, strictly indoor, and has always slept through
the night with me. ...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Cat waking us up

In article ,
says...
snip...
Guessing that she may have kittens out there somewhere. Follow her
and find out.

I agree with...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Cory[_5_]
Unsettling news about Onyx...

I will state up front that the ONLY reason I am writing this post is so
that Onyx's kittyfriends are not caught COMPLETELY off-guard, should
things worsen in the coming months, but having said...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30