Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sir Weeble Wobblybottom
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
GRAMMAS FEETS TOOK A BAFF!!!

In ,
jmcquown purred:
Christina Websell wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:
On Mar 12, 2:10 pm, Kreisleriana wrote:
On Mon,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Scare me into a heart attack

In ,
jmcquown purred:
I got up from my chair in the office a minute ago and found my front
door standing wide open. My first thought: Persia!

I called...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
I was scared

In news:2007012017333716807%kchuplis@alltelnet,
Karen purred:
On 2007-01-20 14:12:30 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

Boyfie helped me with the chickens...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
ORFUL WINDIES

In ,
Christina Websell purred:
We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed
out. I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
My first ever macro

In ,
Kreisleriana purred:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:16:26 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

OK, not the first, but the first...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Boyfie got bashed

In ,
Christina Websell purred:
When I got up this morning there was dark coloured and white stuff
all over the kitchen floor. It's still dark when I have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Persia Annifursary!

In ,
Kreisleriana purred:
On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:05:25 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Lest I forget to post! It was 6...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 06, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Unka Ping kotted a mowsie!

I didunt see it, but Daddy sayed dat Ping kotted a mowsie dis mornin - a
reel live one! Daddy say dat mowsie very stoopid for comin into da hows wif
alla us kitties in here - and den it did sumfin...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 12th 06, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
EGADS! How could I forget!!!!!!!!

In ,
jmcquown purred:
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
With all the hullabaloo over squeaky Rosie - I forgot that one year
ago YESTERDAY (Nov 11), we brought the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
My Grey Cat is going Grey!!!

In ,
Adrian A purred:
jmcquown wrote:
Yep, she was doing upside downey head and with a turned up belly and
the area around her nether...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 06, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Remember that Pyramid Bed?

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:19:40 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Takayuki wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote:
How many months ago...